Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank Yous

Wowzers Beautiful Mistake is finally over. *Sits back and thinks about the night I was convinced to start it* This was my very first time writing a complete story. How'd I do? I want to thank every single last one of you who supported me from the beginning.

First I have to thank the two people, who without them this story would not be possible. Onika and Safaree. Love those two people to death. Okay now for a FEW TM members:

@TeamMinajCaliii
Thank you for talking me into writing this story. It's because of you i started. You and your STOOPID bedtime story, which I never finished by the way. lol

@PastryOMGminaj
You were the second person to read my story before it went out. Thank you for the constructive criticism  in the beginning.

@TrebbleBarbie
BITCHHHHHHH since the day you asked fuh my number we have been inseparable (well phone wise at least. You get my point) We have bonded so much through us writing. You are my brainstorm partner and i really appreciate you letting me bounce ideas off of you and you giving your input as well. I have gained a true friend with you.

@NickisCareBear and @PINKmunyBARBIE

You two know how to hound a sistah fuh a chapta chile *ratchet voice* lol But really Shonda it was times where I felt like just ending this story like... *thinks* 30 chapters ago and you would call or tweet me nagging and pleading for a chapter. It made me feel like maybe I had something good on my hands. You and Muny are greatness. Muah.

To the people I know read:
@CandaceMinaj, @StillIRiseTM, @SoftLykeButta, @DejuannaXD, @Fetchtorious, @flawlessbarb, @DarkskinndBarbie, @malaminj, @BrooklenBarbie, @IRepMinaj, @SwaggaficBarbie, @SoPinkBarbie, @MASHINGTONMINAJ, @Littlebabyminaj, @lilmomominaj, @Jessie_Barbie, @Barb_thebad (crazy ass lol), @xoromanslover, @Preezybaybe, @Ibodyybitches, @MONAY_TM, @Burrrbarbie, @PROUDnika, @SHADEnika, @BillboardNika (ratchet asses lol), @Teamminavvs, @Tina_minaj, @teamminaj VA SA PA _Pcola Irmo Kee _Htown, @CodePink_, @Minajeh_that, @JacyMinaj, @ImNisiMinaj, @TaylorBarbiie, @Fuckyeaitsminaj, @MissMinaj341, @Nickisaiddis, @Armybratbarbie, @paralleltonone_, @deenaminaj, @Nickimemphis, @Iamnickisbarb, @Jamrock_barbie, @teaminajflorida, @colorrmepink, @savemebarb, @itsteamminajhoe, @Jamaicaz_barb, @cometomyrescue1, @teamminaj_PYB, @Teamminaj_jessi, @Bawsenika, @itsme_notyu, @ifuwannaminaj, @teamminajordie, @rosieukbarbiee, @minajmyshai, @Ithrive4nicki, @nickisboyboy, @BrittanyminajMN, @ilalalovenicki, @iheartnicki_tm, @Diditonembarbie @lotusflowrb0mb

If I forgot you I am so very sorry. But know you don't go unappreciated! Muah

Thank you all so much for riding with me through this emotional ass story, especially the ones that have been here through the beginning. You have seen me grow in my writing skills, I know they were horrid in the beginning! lol! I know I'm probably all types of bitches and hoes in the comments and DMs of the last story for the ending but I will expect apologies in the comments below because below is the link to the new story Bound To You! Make sure you follow it when you click on it. You couldn't have possibly thought I could end it like that, its ONIKAFAREE BITCHHHHHHHHHHH! *Tears then Takes Bow*

Link:
http://boundtoyouonikafaree.blogspot.com/?zx=d41a9a201e5dd186

30 comments:

  1. I can't believe it over!!! This has been my favourite Onikafaree fic for the longest. Soo excited for the new story. Already know its gonna be great! ;-) - Armybratbarbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Thank You! I Love You Too! Very Much! Thanks For This Story! The Best OnikaFaree Story! I'm Crying That Its Ending! Hopefully Someone Will Start One! I'm Going To Miss This Story So Much! I Really Am. Its Not Easy! :'( Im Seriously Going To Miss This Story! S/O To All The Readers && All The People Who Helped You! Love You! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it Martha, you are an amazing author. Keep writing, it's gonna get you far. I wasn't here from the beginning but from reading I saw your growth. And AHHHHHHRDVNSheurrbdrugvshjf for the new story but anyhoe, IT'S BOY BOY BITCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u for takin the time to write this story.. pls consider makin it into a book just change the names cuz girl! it was that good... can't wait until the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they still want an epilogue from me -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss its a sequel, it's my birthday. Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss I was gonna be very sad if it just ended like that. Lmaoooooooooooooooo that ending felt soooooooooooo incomplete to my soul, but I'm glad that there is a FUCKING SEQUEL *KOOL-AID SMILE*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I STILL CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER. BUT THANKS FOR THE AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING STORY (: *CLICKS LINK* !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe *tear* i am so happy to have been one of ur readers! U are very talented writer. Well Beauitful Mistake has come to an end, (that i am very heart broken over) it was a crazy ass ride that took me through every emotion known to man... but it was the best ride i have been on! =''')
    Thank u so much for this story Martha
    Its been real *clicks link* on to the next! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this story was just, wow. Amazing, to say the least. So proud of you. Amazing job!! Your talented my love. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stories!
    I am very exited for the new story :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. *tatts ONIKAFAREE on my forehead so yu kno it's real* GREAT STORY BOOP! can't believe it's over! yu're a great writter AFTER i harassed yu about the story not going my way lol *clicjs link & canps out till ya 1st post* KAY! eeeeeeeeeeep i can't wait to harrasss & abuse yu via twitter kayy ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Biiiiitch!!!! Bring the sequal im ready!!! I couldnt read the ending cause i knew it was gonna be bad and make me cry. Thank god i knew ahead wat was gonna go down. Now im ready for the good shit! Hit me with the SEQUEL yasssssss!!!!!!!! Biiiiiiiitttttchhhhhh!!!! I love you! Great job on this story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great story! Your right you have really grown as a writer.This story would have been great even if it wasn't about Nicki.Thank you for writing it and being realistic and not giving it a sappy ending.I was a little sad because I thought this was the end but *goes to subscribe to the sequel* :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwwwww it's over!!! *tear* But at leat their we be a sequel! Thank you so much Martha for this blog. I remember the first post you made like it was yesterday. Nicki was on a treadmill and Safaree thought she was having sex. Lmaooo these chapters were all great and then some!! :) Can't wait for the sequel to start. And I am gone. Love

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too many 'Mistakes' in the last comment, LOL anyway....

    Aaaaah a sequel!!!! I'm so ready!! So part of my comment on the last chapter was me being a big baby, so we can scratch that, LOL!! I cant wait to start reading it, i know it'll be just a good as BM was. I still can't believe It's over, but like i said before...all good things must come to an end
    You should consider publishing it, it was just that good! Unforgettable story I tell ya!! You're so talented, loved the story since the beginning!
    *prepares to click link* :p

    Xoxoxo,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  17. @MASHINGTONMINAJ

    YOOOOO.

    AS SSOOOON AS I SAW LIKE blah blah ENDING I DIED MAN. but then i saw the link :3

    FOR THE CONTINUATION :D YAS YAS YAS YAS

    aww martha it was sucha a good story and it was so full of ups and downs and it was so freaking awesome and im so happy that you're gonna start writing again :) YES. So thanks for writing such a good story .. luvv xo.

    *bookmarks next story :D*

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's wutssup I'm sad its over doe :( ugh but I'm glad I'm apart of this journey lol ;) yea I been here from da beginning started off slow but caught back up and I want to let you kno on a few Chapters you was bitches n hoes lol but all love doe I really truly think you can go so much farther wit this story like it seem so real like geesh girl I cried laugh got mad was sad but girl you are a fuckin beast yo realshit So very Proud of you n yes for tha new Story wooo hooo...@preezybaybe

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are amazing at this! I've enjoyed reading from beginning to end. *sniff sniff* :'( I can't believe it's really over! Im so excited for the new story though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't wait for the new story!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. [wipes tear] YESS first your writing has grown so much since you first started which is amazing & i'm proud of you !
    2nd clearly some ppl knew what was going down already & i didnt like wut >.> i aint even know the last chap was the last chap i was about to BLAZE your mentions until i saw there will be a sequel :D
    lastly im READY for the sequel when does it start im anxious
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your story was my favorite,you are a amazing writer. I can't wait until the new story.
    @FuckYeaItsMinaj

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my Gawsh.....Im speechess....for once in my life i cant speak...
    When i tell when i was reading that last chapter 4 tears fell frm my eyes...
    Like this is nly the 2nd timei cried over a story.
    ike i really ant beleive that....i ju..
    I COULD HAVE FUCKIN SWARN THEY WAS GON GET BACK TOGETHER FOR THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER SHIT!! BUT NOOOOO UWANNA TAKE THE OPPOSITE FUCKING ROUT!
    Im so happy that you continued it all the way through and u didnt quit!....makin me feel like a useless writer.
    AYE AYE AYE WOMAN IMA NEE TO SAY SUMFIN NICE ABOUT ME TOO! I wa there from the beggining...yea the comments were shitty and i forget to comment on some....but damn1 lol i joke i joke!
    But for real i loved the story and this one is close to the heart because this is the story that made me choose onikaaree!!!
    I cant wait to read the other one!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't really know what to write here because i kinda did it all on the last chap already (O_O) Lmao. But these was an amazing story & YAYAYAYYA a new one. I wasn't really w/ the whole Onikafaree, Dricki, WhateverelsNika thing but. ONIKAFAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. #ThatIsAll... Nevermind it's not, lololol. I'm not in the thing up there though ^_^ Its okay though. Lol. I can't wait for the new story EEEEEEEEEP. *Goes to read*

    ReplyDelete
  25. I didnt want them 2 break up Im really over here crying even tho I know its not real #SillyMe huh? *Sighs
    -@Toya_S0S0_Trill

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its true, whether you need to believe it or not.
    Whatever the event may be, its time for a bowl of ice cream.
    My good friend and I have been just discussing this subject, she actually is normally endeavouring to prove me incorrect! I will present her this particular blog post British original art

    ReplyDelete
  27. home a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.
    juncosa brestoff treadway tieno dominguez raising brownyn volunteers lieu
    Really diggin what you have been posting here lately. Id love to see you continue with much more of this. Bookmarked!
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  28. We need far more this kind of webmasters such as you on the web and also much fewer spammers. Great friend!
    Thanks a lot for posting, it was quite helpful and told me quite a bit
    I like the first point you made there, but I am not sure I could pratcially apply that in a contructive way.
    Visit Mediafire shopbymark

    ReplyDelete