Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Storm Before the Calm...

*I'm still spazzing over Nickis performance of RIM, even though they cut out half of the 2nd verse but she did say a little bit of ERYYTHANG in that verse! lol Well Enjoy, Hope you like it. Muah to you all!*

It had been a week since Safaree left and Nicki wasn't any better than she was the day he left. She left the babies with her mom because she was in no condition to care for anyone. How could she when she couldn't take care of herself. She felt alone with out him, which pissed her off. After she lost Javon, she promised herself she would never get so wrapped up in a man. When he got killed she felt like a shell of a woman, no emotions, no cares. History was starting to repeat its self and she didn't know how to stop it. Nicki heard her front door open then close, she hopped up out of the bed and ran to the stairs. Looking over the railing her smile faded.

"Oh it's just you." she turned and walked back to her room and slid back under the covers.

"What do you mean 'It's just me.'? Is that anyway to greet your mother?" Mrs. Maraj walked into Nickis room. She had on her big sunglasses and her big purse, looking like the DIVA she was. Denim skinny jeans tucked into her knee length boots with a soft pink sweater on Mrs. Maraj looked like she was ready for a hot date. She sat her purse down  and went over to the curtains and pushed them open.

"Maaa." Nicki yelled and got out the bed to close once her mom walked away. "Go home." she sat in her bed.

"Not until we talk Onika."

"Talk about WHAT? There is nothing to talk about." she flung the covers over her head and her mom snatched them off.

"Nothing to talk about, oh honey there is plenty to talk about." she put an emphasis on plenty. "Let's talk about the big one, I am raising your kids."

"What happened to 'Nicki when ever you need me to watch them just say the word.'? Well I'm saying the word." Nicki got up and went down to the bar.

"Where are you going?"

"Why?" she said over her shoulder as she went down the stairs.

Carol was not use to seeing this Nicki, this Nicki was only shown with her father or her friends, she never acted this way with her. Picking up her purse she headed after her.

"Really you're drinking at nine AM? Since when do you drink Jack Daniel?" she asked. Nicki just sat there drinking the warm brown liquor. "That was your fathers choice of drink before he went into one of his episodes." She said it as just a memory she had but Nicki took it as much more.

"What the fuck is this, Kick Nicki while she's down month? You think I'm like daddy too, do you Safaree have bash Nicki meetings to come up with hateful shit to say to me, DAMN."

"Watch your mouth Nicki."

"This is my damn house and I'll say what the hell I feel like saying. You come in here looking down your nose at me, when you let a man beat you and your children for years and excepted it. You're know better than me." her mother had had enough.

"Now you listen to me little girl, for as long as your ass is black you will never disrespect me in this house, my house or any other place we are at. I am YOUR mother and you will treat me a such. Now I don't know what happen to trigger this hateful little girl your becoming and I don't care but what I do know and care about is that you have three kids that need their mother. So get your act together little girl. And let it be a cold day in hell before you ever fix your mouth to yell at me or curse me again because I promise you it will be your last day, try me if you want."

Nicki sat there looking like that fifteen year old girl that got caught sneaking back in the house after Raymond Harris birthday bash. Her mother caught her as she was closing the window in the living room.

"Don't treat me like I'm some child." she said in a small voice.

"Well how am I supposed to treat you Onika? Like a woman? You're not acting like one so I'm going to treat you like the child you're showing me you are. Get it together if not for yourself do it for your children."

Mrs. Maraj was so mad at her daughter at this point, she came over with the intentions of trying to help but she saw that Nicki didn't want help. She put back on her sunglasses. Nicki was just as mad as her.

"I love you Nicki. I'm only telling you these things because of the fact that I love you." she turned and left.

Once she left the house Nicki let out a scream and threw her glass across the room and it shattered.

Safaree


Safaree sat in his hotel room again for the fifth day in a row. He hadn't went anywhere since he checked in. The only human contact he had had was when the room service person came and dropped off his food and left. He just sat around thinking of how him and Nicki had gotten to this point in their relationship. Safaree hadn't shaved so he had this caveman look going on, he did at least shower.


Safaree looked over at the clock and got up. He pulled up his laptop and logged into his skype. He called one of his contacts and Micaiah answered.


"What up big bro?"


"What up man?"


"Hold on let me go get Zaria she was getting changed." He ran off and came back with his niece and sat her in her car seat. "Presenting..." he had his announcer voice on. "the three amigos or amigo and two amiga's. Whatever here your kids." he shifted the computer towards the three. They sat  there looking at the screen.


"Hows daddies babies?" they smiled at the sound of their fathers voice. This had become a regular thing for them in the past week. He would skype with them three times a day, this was his first of the day. "Are y'all being good for Nana and granddaddy?" Daria showed her gums. "What you been up to Dee? You been given them a hard time? You probably have." he smiled back at her. "E-man you taking care of your sisters?" Ethan just stared at the screen. "I get no love huh?" all he got in response was a spit bubble. "Z-Baby hows my princess? You been eating up everything?" He didn't know how she did it but she could put away two big bottles in one feeding. He sat there just staring at them and thinking how much they looked like their mother, beautiful. "Alright Micaiah I'll hit you up later." Just them Mrs. Maraj walked in.


"Micaiah let me speak with him."


"Okay. SB mama wants to talk to you." he turned the computer towards her then left the room.


"Hey mama."


"Hi Safaree."


"How have you been? I know the three of them can be a handful."


"Oh they are a joy." she looked over at them. "But I wanted to talk about Nicki, Safaree she's not doing well. When are you coming back to New York? She needs her best friend." he ran his hands over his face and sighed.


"I don't know Mrs. Carol. I need a little more time."


"Safaree she doesn't have a little more time. She is spiraling out of control quickly."


"I don't think I can stand to look at her."


"Well can you at least take her phone calls. She says she calls you but you always send her straight to voice mail."


"She leaves voice mails and doesn't seem like she wants to talk, it's more like she wants to pick a fight."

"Please just talk to her."

"For you I will talk to her. Next time she calls I'll pick up." which he new would be in a hour or so because she called at the same time everyday like clockwork.

"Alright that's all I wanted. How are you doing, you eating?"

"I'm okay, and yes I am eating."

"When you get back I'll cook you a good home cooked meal."

"I'm looking forward to it." she smiled.

"Well I'll let you go. You want to talk to the kids one last time?"

"No just give them a kiss for me."

"I will. Your gonna have to hang up this thing you know I don't know how to work these things."

"Okay."

"Oh and Safaree."

"Yes?"

"Shave."

"Will do." with that he hung up the call.

Safaree walked over to the window and looked below at the people all rushing somewhere. He wished he was with his kids at the moment. They brought so much joy to his life, he noticed he toned down a lot when they were around. Safarees phone went off he went to answer it.

"Hello."

"Nigga what's going on?" It was Vincent.

"Man life." he sat on his bed.

"Lauren called me  ranting about how you and Nicki need to get y'all shit together and how if you didn't bring your black ass back from LA she would come out here and kick your ass herself. Which this was news to me because I had no clue you were even here." Safaree chuckled. "Last time we spoke you said you had changed your mind and wasn't coming."

"I didn't, I just didn't tell anyone else that. Like I said I couldn't go that far away from my family. And everyone would be here telling me what they think I should do. I don't need that I need to just get to the answer myself."

"I understand man. Lauren thinks Nicki is about to go off the deep end. She hasn't seen the kids since you left, hasn't even asked about them."

"Maybe I'm being over dramatic about the whole situation."

"From what Candi told me happened, I believe you did what anyone would have done. If she is addicted she needs to kick that shit. She can't be around my nieces and nephew hopped up on shit. Look get your mind right then go and see your children. I'll let Lauren and Candi know you are alright, I won't tell them you're still there. But call them they are worried."

"I will. I'll talk to you later." he hung up.

Safaree went to go bathe and get dressed he was going to go see his babies. They needed at least one of their parents around. An hour later Safaree was dressed and headed out the hotel room. When Safaree reached his car his phone rang, he heard the familiar tune, Nicki he thought. Taking a deep breath he answered.

"Hello."

"Wow I'm surprised you answered."

"What's up Nicki?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Why'd you leave me Safaree? Huh?"

"Have you been drinking." he leaned against his car.

"That's not what I asked you SB. Why did you leave?" she raised her voice.

"You know why I left Nicki. I was sick of the arguing and bickering between us one day. Then you being lovey dovey with me the next. I can't take your mood swings. Oh and let's not forget that your addicted to pills."

"I'M NOT FUCKING ADDICT SAFAREE."

"That's what all addicts say. Look Nicki go get help, I heard you been drinking a lot these days."

"Safaree why are you treating me like this." she was in the middle of her bed on her knees.

"Like what?"

"Like you don't care." there was silence. "Remember the night before that day? You loved me, did you really stop that quickly?" she said sadly.

He still loved her. "Listen Nicki go get help and go see your kids."

"FUCK YOU SAFAREE. STOP PRETENDING YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. AND THAT YOU DON'T WANT T BE WITH ME. IF YOU WANT ME TO GET HELP WHY DID YOU STAY AND HELP ME, YOU JUST PACKED YOUR BAGS AND TREATED ME LIKE I WAS SOME WHORE YOU HAD JUST MET THE NIGHT BEFORE. SCREWED ME THEN LEFT THE NEXT MORNING."

"YOU WILL NOT PUT THIS ON ME LIKE I DID SOMETHING WRONG, IT'S ALL ON YOU ONIKA. GROW UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. WHEN I HAD IT IN MIND TO HELP YOU, YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME THE PILLS. YOU ACTED LIKE A DAMN JUNKIE. SO YES YOU'RE RIGHT I LEFT. I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND KILL HER BODY AND EVENTUALLY HERSELF IF SHE DOESN'T SLOW DOWN. I TELL YOU ALL THE TIME TO TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF BUT KNOW YOU DECIDE TO GET SOME DUMB ASS PILL INSTEAD. YOU DON'T EVER LISTEN TO ME, SO WHY SHOULD I THINK YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME NOW." he was pacing back and forth behind his car.

"YOU COULD HAVE TRIED HARDER YOU BASTARD." he couldn't deal with her anymore so he just hung up the phone. Safaree got in his car and tried to calm down. He pulled off and headed for Mrs. Carols house.

--

"Zaria get that out your mouth." Mrs. Maraj took the bib off of her. Lauren came around the corner with Ethan.

"Aunties little man is so cute." she kissed his cheek.

"Thank you girls for helping out with them, you are my angels."

"Mama don't thank us, it's our pleasure." Candi said while feeding Daria.

"She's right. Nicki is our friend and she is going through something so it's only right we help until she gets better.

"Mom look who's here." Micaiah pulled Safaree by the hand into the room.

"Safaree what sight for sore eyes. Come give me a hug."

"Hey ma." he hugged her tight.

"Came to see your babies I see."

"Yes ma'am I couldn't stay away to long, I missed them." he went and took Ethan from Lauren. She rolled her eyes and walked out the room. "What's her problem?" he asked.

"You left, You said you would never leave them." Candi said meekly.

"It's not like I said I wasn't coming back. I wasn't that far." he explained.

"California is far SB!"

"I never left New York. I thought about but I couldn't go. I've been at the Trump." he felt a slap against the back of his head, he looked around for Nicki but realized it was Mrs. Carol. "What was that for?"

"You have been here this whole time and talked to me everyday and never said a thing."

"I'm sorry mama but I need to be by myself. And you know you would have came there and gave all types of wisdom and I wasn't ready for that, I wanted to be mad for awhile. Forgive me?"

"It fine, I understand. Just don't "leave" again."

"Promise." he kissed Ethan who was putting his daddies knuckle in his mouth. "You hungry?" he grabbed a bottle off the table and gave it to him. "I'm never leaving you guys again." he told to Ethan. Ethan pushed the bottle away with his small hands. "Well what do you want?" Safaree rubbed Ethans cheek, Ethan took his fathers finger into his tiny little hand and just held it, minutes later he drifted to sleep. Safaree went and put him in the crib Nickis mother had bought them for when they came over. "I'm going to go find Lauren.

"She is probably in the kitchen. There is a tub of chocolate ice cream in there." Mrs. Maraj said. Safaree took down the stairs and into the kitchen. Lauren was sitting there with a bowl of chocolate ice cream. He grabbed a spoon and sat next to her.

"You mad at me?" she didn't say anything. He put his spoon in her bowl.

"Move SB."

"Oh so you can talk. I thought you had went mute since I've been gone." he smiled she didn't.

"You left them. You know even if she wasn't trippin she still could never take car of them by herself."

"She had you guys and her mother." He looked down.

"That's not the point and you know it."

"She was being selfish so why couldn't I?" he said knowing he sounded childish.

"You have kids that's why dummy." she pushed his head.

"I hear you Lauren. From now on no more bullshit. I know what have to do."

"I hope so because if you pull that disappearing act again I will kick your ass myself." he laughed. "I'm not playing."

"I know, now can I have some of your ice cream?"

"No get your own." he snatched her bowl.

"Stop being stingy before I tell." he got a big spoon full.

"You irk my soul." she snatched her bowl back. He got up going back upstairs.

"Y'all friends again?" Candi asked.

"Yep.She shared her ice cream and everything."

"No she didn't you took it like you always do." Mrs. Carol said cleaning up the room. "Always did like messing with her." she said. Both him and Candi laughed. Mrs. Carol knew them all so well. "Have you talked to Nicki?" Both smiles faded. Both women looked at him, Zaria even looked his way.

"Yes."

"And."

"It went like I said it would. She didn't want to take responsibility for anything. Which lead to a shouting match then me hanging up the phone."

"She is so stubborn."

"Yeah that's your daughter, as stubborn as can be." Mrs. Carol laughed at the comment.

"Really mom you think that's funny?" Everyone turned and seen Nicki and Micaiah standing in the door way. Nicki looked from face to face with an scowl plastered across hers. "Y'all are so buddy buddy with him after he left me AND his kids?"

"Nicki what are you doing here?" Her mom asked.

"I need an invitation to come see my own mother? Did you ask him that when he got here? I'm sure you didn't, probably welcomed him with open arms." She looked over at Candi. "You don't even come over anymore but he comes and it's a party right?"

"It's not even like that Nic." Candi said.

"I don't want to hear it."

"Nicki I'll leave." Safaree said.

"Why this seems to be your family? I'm the one looking like an outsider."

Safaree grabbed his jacket and put it on ready to leave. He walked over giving all his kids kisses then pushed past her. Micaiah ran behind him.

"Are we skyping later so you can see the babies or are we not doing it anymore?"

"Just keep your laptop up alright." he said over his shoulder and left.

"Oh so he's been seeing them and no one told me?"

"Nicki your being petty. Now either spend time with your children or leave because I don't want a bunch of drama in my house."

"How bout I do one even better, pack all they stuff they are coming home with me." Mrs. Carol turned around.

"What do you mean taking them home? You are in no condition to take care of them, I can still smell liquor on your breath. Did you drive here drunk?"

"I'm not drunk, just give me my kids so I can take them home where they should be. That is what you told me when you made your little visit this morning, that I needed to be taking care of them? So let me." she went around the room snatching up their clothes.

"I said you need to get it together and take care of them. You haven't gotten it together yet and you will not take them out of this house until you do. Now get out until the daughter I raised surfaces."

" I bought this house for you and you are kicking me out? Fine, Candi give me Zaria."

"Candi don't you give her that baby." Candi sat there torn.

"Candi give her to me."

"Go and take her to the other room Candace."

She got up from her seat, "I'm sorry Nicki." She took Zaria out of the room.

"Now you need to get help for your drinking and pill problem." Nickis eyes widened.

"Who told you, Safaree? There he go running his mouth." she said folding her arms.

"He wasn't the one who told me."

"Then who?"

"It doesn't matter, but you better get help before its to late. Addictions are nothing to play with."

"I'm not addicted. I haven't taken a pill besides aspirin in a week."

"You can always relapse."

"See there you go having no faith in me."

"Nicki I have all the faith in world in you. But you are not making good choices baby, why are you drinking so much?" Nicki sat down.

"It takes away of the pain of him not being there anymore. He doesn't love me anymore, he doesn't want to help me, he just left."

"Nicki I know it hurts but you are thinking about yourself and not the three lives you are responsible for." Nicki looked towards the crib at a sleeping Ethan.

"I'm messing everyone's life up." she put her head in her hands she felt a headache coming on. "I'll see you later mom."

"Call me if you need anything." Nicki walked out of the door and downstairs. she headed towards the front door.

"Are you okay Nicki?" she turned around and saw Micaiah standing by the steps.

"I'm fine lambchop."

"Mommy doesn't seem to think you are. She cries at night over you. She prays more during the day than she normally does. And this is your first time seeing the babies in over a week."

"Don't worry lambchop, everything will be fine." she gave a half hearted smile.

"I hope so. I love you Nicki." he went back upstairs.

"I love you too Micaiah."

*You all's encouraging words in my DM's always make me smile. I appreciate all of you, you give me the drive to keep writing. Okay now on to the story. Do you think Nicki is going to be alright? Do you think her mom was right for the things she said? How did you feel about both of her convo's with her mom? What about the one with Safaree? Leave comments my beautiful darlings. Love you all! <3*

21 comments:

  1. she bet not so what i think she's about to do *side eyes yu* ...... & she does need help, Safaree needs to come help her! he kno better! & damn that fckin coma ir wat tf ever she was in to make ha like this! Hajshbshshsjsjsisndjsh FIXXXXX ITTTTTTTT :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *heavily sighs* sooo much drama, but i guess thats what makes an interesting story, eh? Anytways i hope she gets the help she needs tbh and fast b4 some scary things happen to her... I believe her mother is right for everything she said and done cuz its protectin the babies, and her daughter I just hope Nic realizes these things and stop bein sooooo stubborn and hostile... PLEASE CHANGE the way this story is goin ima need them to be happy again, a date, a meetin, suh'in

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st) Great Chapter. Okay on to my comment. I do think that Nicki is going to be okay. I think that Mama Maraj was Correct on everything that she said to Nicki. When she went in the morning she was right & what she told her at the family house was right. The conversation with Safaree was strained. I think both of them need to stop being stubborn & sit down for the sake of the triplets. They are the main concern. Im glad that Lauren & Candi are there to help out. Also Im glad that they are showing Nicki the TOUGH, UNCONDITIONAL Love that she needs at this time. I hope everything turns out okay. I have faith in Onikafaree. Well I thinks that sums everything up. Again Great Chapter Stasi. *muah* Post Soon- Nae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe everyone is right. I really think she has a drinking problem more than a pill now. But she does need help. A intervention would help, if that's what it's called. Her and Safaree convo was crazy, Nicki does need to take responsibility of what she's doing. Hope she gets better. Thank you Martha for this chapter. Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure of she's gonna get better but I hope she does soon cause I don't like it. I think her mom should have said what she did cause hopefully it got to nicki some way. She needs help ASAP though before she does turn into n alcoholic and looses everything. Make it right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :'( Okay... Onika Fucking Maraj, Dont You DARE Talkk To My Mama Maraj Like That! I Will Come Thru This Chapter && Kick Your Ass! Now.... Safaree fucking Samuels.... You Betta Not Leave My Onika Again Or I Will Beat Your Ass WITH Lauren && Dont Take My LaurieBear Ice Cream Anymore! Lmaoo, Awww This Was A Very Emotional Chapter! Cuute Though <3 Post Soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MASHINGTONMINAJ

    D: okay this is my review for the last.. two/three chapters.

    WHYYYYYY. AAAAAAH.

    Something needs to happen where like something happens to nicki and then Safaree is like NOOO THE WOMAN I LOVEEE and then they join again ^_^ but don't make nicki some sort of mad full blown alcoholic who destroys everything around them please :( and please make her get her full memory back :O damn this story is so intense D: YOU KILLIN ME MARTHA. anywayy, i think that nicki is being MAD disrespectful to mama maraj :/ its awful that she's talking to her mom like that.. :/

    SO KEEP WRITING :D You are GOOOD girl and we are loving this story :) I think Nicki NEEDS to get alright :/ and safaree.. sigh.. I mean I get why he is all mad, so im siding with him.. for now :)

    MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    imma go read the interlude now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that Nic's gonna get thru this. EVERYTHING that Mama Carol said to both Nic and Safaree are things they needed to hear. She's completely right. I was so sad when Nic cursed at her mom like that. I felt so bad. I really hope she kicks the addiction. Now she seems to be slowly turning into an alcoholic. I understand why Lauren was so upset & she had a right to feel that way as well. Thank goodness Safaree didnt go to LA. That's just too far away. Im glad all the children are being well taken care of. Now we just need to get Nic in a better & healthier condition. She shocked the heck outta me when she just appeared at her mom's house. I was like wth did she come from? But she's doing damaging things to her body. Im glad the babies arent being breastfed anymore. Im happy the babies are being well taken care of. Nic needs to get herself together. Sb needs to be with his kids until she does. Even tho he's pissed at her. He needs to be her support system. Let Best friend mode kick in & help her get help. You did it again!! Wonderful chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Nicki is finally realizing what she need to do in order to get her life back on track. i think her mother was right for saying what she said to her because she needed to hear the truth. I just want everything to get better! @SaveMeBarb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicki needs to get over her alcohol addiction She needs to get help. No man should make her act like that. She needs to take a break and relax. She needs to know her mom is only trying to help. Great chapter though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im all teary eyed, LOL!! There's so much going on right now. I hope Nicki gets better soon, i know she will.

    Mama Carol was right about everything she said and did in both conversations. Nicki just needs to get better before she can handle her kids again..which i hope is waaay sooner than later!!!

    I was hoping the phone convo between her and Safaree didn't turn out the way it did. Nicki was being stubborn and it did come off as though Safaree didn't care but deep down, i know he did.

    Also s/o to Lauren and Candi for being there to help w/ the babies as well!

    *sigh* Great chapter but I hope this gets fixed reaaaal soon!! S/o to u for being so talented, I never end up disappointed due to lack of detail m, etc!! I've loved this story since day one, keep it up!!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay. :||| Um.. Onika :( she's using alcohol as a form of self harm to kill the pain and forget reality which won't work in the long run. I hope she doesn't end up in a coma or some shit, or worse. I need them to work this out..

    The way Nicki was talking to Mama Maraj.. yoooo not good.. but it showed she clearly isn't in a good state of mind.

    Lmao at Candi unsure who to give the baby too i imagined that! likee yooooo.

    this is amaze bawls though.. like i'm lits on the edge of my seat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww I feel sorry for nicki they need to do an intervention for her and I hope she's not drinking and driving oh lord they need to work this out for the little babies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My Damn. Nicki need to get herself together, like NOW!.. and i like how Safaree didn't even go no where. I think one thing is every time something happens to Nicki, she expects Safaree to fix it. she needs to understand that its her body,and Safaree cant control her drug problems.,. and I was so scared when She was trying to get the babies.. i thought like OMG! Nicki needs to #STOPIT5 GET HER MAN BACK, AND HER DAAAAAAAAAAAMN KIDS!!!!

    post soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. laawwdd! Nic need to get herself together! them po liddle babys :(. ok so imma need somethin big to happen that makes Nic remember EVERYTHING again and then she gets help and everybody is all happy again. k? please ._.
    -TeamMinajVA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goddd! First Of all Nicki needs to not be drinking ! That shit is not cool... I feel is SB thinks she needs help then why doesnt he go back home and help her... Him saying She a Druggy isnt helping... Those babies need both of there parents in there life... Poor Caiah He has to witness all this craziness , yeah the babies are around it to but there not aware that it not good! Smhhhh How the fuck does SB think anything is gonna get any better if he keeps leaving Nicki hanging ... At the end i literally started tearing up ! Please fix it ! Post soon ! It was a great chapter !

    ReplyDelete
  17. FIRST OFF... THIS CHAPTER HAS ME ALL IN MY FEELINGS! MY MIND IS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

    I think that what Mama Maraj was right about everything she said to both her and Safaree. Nicki really needs to get herself together because she's not doing anything but hurting herself and keeping SB away in the long run.

    I kinda like the fact that Safaree didn't go to LA but don't really like the fact that he left the babies even tho he checked in with them 3 times a day. But I understand where he's coming from about clearing his mind and getting his space from Nicki.

    I wished the phone convo didn't turn out that way but I didn't have expectations of it going smoothly because Nicki is being stubborn about the situation and isn't seeing that Safaree has nothing but her best interest at heart :/

    I think everybody should just sit Nicki down if not everybody just SB and have a serious heart to heart to let her know that she can't keep harming her body in this way because she has a career and children that she has to maintain and turning to drugs and alcohol isn't gonna solve her problems but only make them worst if she doesn't get it together.

    MARTHA YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN.. LEFT ME SATISFIED YET WANTING TO STRANGLE YOU LOL. You are an amazing writer and literally loved this story since the very 1st chapter. YOU GO GIRL *Martin voice* lol.

    Can't wait for the next post. Hope you make things a lil better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yo Nic losing it.. like she just flipped out on her moms, she better be happy Mama M didnt beat that ass! Dang i cant deal wit Nicki like this, it makes me sad. She really needs to get it together! Lol @ Mama M slapping SB, he thought it was Nic haha like Mother like Daughter lmao. Damn Nic just popped up on some pimple shit, and goin off! that ending got me in tears ='(

    ReplyDelete
  19. :'( *sigh* Nicki is being REALLY disrespectful to her mom and stubborn I just hope she stops drinking..and try to find help..I dknt think she needs a lot tho..she's just feeling like her world crumbled...the babies need their MOMMY!! /:

    Boo @ u having me all sentimental Martha :((((

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omgosh Nic bet not ever talk to mama Carol like dat again ugh..lol nah but I pray Nic get it together...she bet not even think about Suicide *side eye you* tuhh!!! N Safaree actin like he don't care nic need him right now he need to be a man n help her but nic need to be a woman n help her self n stop feelin sorry for her self n take care dem babies ugh...@preezybaybe

    ReplyDelete