Saturday, December 31, 2011

When A Good Thing Goes Bad...

*So How fuckin cute was Nicki on the Dick Clark show? Her hair was poppington, fuck what ya heard. Hope you like this, *side eyes my Brainstorm partner* they know who they are! Any fuckin WHORE, Enjoy my beautiful darlings*

"What?" she said trying to play it off.

"Don't play dumb with me. I'm no tin the mood. Are you taking caffeine pills?" she looked at the floor. "ANSWER ME!"

"Yes." she said in a small voice. He clenched the paper in his hands.

"What the fuck Nicki?" he yelled.

"Don't yell at me Safaree." she held herself.

"What am I supposed to do Nicki, act like I'm okay with this shit?" he stood up. "You are around here popping these fucking pills like they are fucking tic tacs. Yesterday I watched you take eight of those damn pills."

"They help keep my energy up. I'm around here trying to get everything together for the CD, the tour, the babies, I couldn't do it all on my own." she defended herself.

"How bout taking your black ass to sleep and resting." he was fuming mad. She had never seen him this way. He was literally shaking he was so mad. "I can't believe you Onika."

"I'm sorry." she whined.

"'I'm sorry.' doesn't cut it this time Nicki. You have been lying to me for months about this, MONTHS Nicki. I have been asking you and asking you Nicki if you needed a break, and you have constantly been lying. What kind of relationship is this?"

"What was I supposed to do? I needed to get shit done Safaree."

"Slow the fuck down, that's what. Nobody was demanding you jump back into work, YOU decided that. Nobody asked for you to do a tour, YOU decided that. YOU agreed to do all the promo you're doing. You try to be superwoman and your not. You have a breaking point."

"I know I decided to to it all but I did it for my fans."

"The same fans that were telling you they didn't need album this quick. They could have lived without for awhile, while you got yourself together. But know you decide to take drugs instead."

Safaree was a mixture of a lot of things. He was mad, pissed, he felt betrayed, and scared. Scared that the thought of what if. What if he hadn't paid the pill any mind? Would she have over dosed on them? What if the babies had gotten ahold of it some how? The babies.

"Your still breast feeding Nicki. Did you think about what that could do to them? That shit makes your heart race. Just imagine what theirs are doing, they already have a fast heartbeat." he had reached the point of livid. "You could have harmed one of my kids Nicki."

"Our kids."

"Don't give me that shit. You are not acting like a parent these days. I can't look at you right now." Safaree went to the closet and threw on some sweats, a t-shirt, his Nikes, and a fitted.

"Where are you going Safaree?" she walked into the closet. He said nothing, just brushed passed her. NIcki grabbed his arm.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME NICKI!" he yanked his arm away.

"DON'T LEAVE."

"ARE YOU AN ADDICT?" he turned towards her.

"What?" she asked looking at him.

"Are you addicted to the pills?"

"No Safaree."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Are you sure? You know being a druggy does run in your family. I pray none of my kids turn out like you two." he said coldly. She looked at him with hurt in her eyes, for a second he felt a twinge of guilt but quickly dismissed it.

"Fuck you Safaree. What kind of boyfriend are you to say some shit like that?"

"What kind of girlfriend are you to hide some shit like this? Give me the pills."

"I'm not giving you a muthafucking thing."

He went back into her closet and went to her purse rack. He picked up the first one and dumped its contents on the floor, he didn't find the small case she held them in. He picked up another and did the same as with the first.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she pushed him and punched him in the back.

"I said don't fucking touch me."

"Get out of my house."

"Give me the damn pills you fucking addict."

"I'm not addicted. Get out!" she shouted.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" He pulled the complete rack down. She turned and walked out of the closet. He thought. "He black purse." he searched the floor for it but it wasn't there. "Downstairs." He made his way back into the room but Nicki wasn't in there. "Shit." He rushed towards the stairs and saw Nicki heading down them. She turned and seen him coming her way, she picked up speed. He skipped four steps at a time and met her at the bottom. They raced to get to the black Chanel bag on the table next to the door.

Nicki reached it first grabbing it holding the bag close to her body. Safaree reached around her and gripped the bottom of it trying to rip it from her hands.

"GIVE IT TO ME."

"NO! JUST LEAVE SAFAREE."

"NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME THE PILLS."

Safaree managed to get the purse fro her but the contents spilled all over the floor. Both of there eyes searched for the small container. Safaree spotted it. It had slid next to the flower pot, he took after it. Nicki being small, once she saw it, crawled threw his legs and retrieved it before he did. Safaree grabbed her hand and pulled it in the air.

"I'm not going to let you hurt your body." he strained to pry it from her hands.

"I'm a druggy remember, let me do what druggy's do." That comment had really hurt her when he said it.. He snatched it away from her and walked over to the sink. "SAFAREE NO!" He dumped them down the drain and turned the hot water on. Walking back out to where she was he threw the small container at her.

"WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?" she seen the hatred in his eyes and began crying. "I can't stay here." he went upstairs leaving her there. He packed a couple of duffle bags. He came down stairs and she was still crying.

"Safaree don't leave." She was on her knees.

 "You did this to us." he said disgust in his voice. "The person I'm looking at is not my best friend I met years back. She is no the girl I fell in love with."

"I can fix us Safaree please don't go. Our relationship is salvageable." she said through her tears.

"Nicki we haven't truly been happy for a good two months now. The petty ass arguments, arguing about the kids. Now this takes the cake."

Safaree had never understood how people got addicted to things, especially drugs. He would have thought Nicki was the last person to ever get that way, but now he didn't put it past anyone. He didn't condone abusing drugs, and he wouldn't tolerate her doing it.

"I'm going to see my kids, I suggest you don't come by why I'm at your mothers." he walked past her and out the door slamming it behind him.

Nickis sobs were no longer controllable but she needed someone. She managed to get to the cordless phone and dial Laurens number.

"Hello my gorgeous best friend."

"LAUREN HE LEFT ME." she managed to get out.

"Nicki what's wrong, who left?"

"SAFAREE!" she broke down.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes with Candi. Try to calm yourself." she hung up the phone. Nicki sat on the floor of the kitchen.

Mrs. Carols House


Safaree pulled up to Nickis mothers house and hurriedly got out the car. He ran up the steps and knocked on the door. He could hear Ethan crying at the top of his lungs, mama Maraj opened the door trying to calm Ethan.

"Hey Safaree."

"Hey Mama." he took Ethan from her. "Come here man, what's the matter?"

"I've changed him, bathed him, tried to feed him, but he has been crying hysterically for the pass 20 minutes. I can't seem to calm him."

"Daddies little man needs to calm his nerves." Safaree had so many things going through his mind. "Was it because he had gotten hooked on all the caffeine in Nickis milk?" was the number one question in his mind. Every time he thought about her he felt like kicking something.

Mrs. Maraj stood staring at Safarees face. He was scowling really hard, she knew it had to do something with Nicki. He only got this mad when it had to do with her.

"What happen between you and Nicki?" she said sitting down in her husbands lazy boy.

"What makes you think we got into it?"

"Son i've known you for years, Nicki is the only thing that puts that expression on your face. So are you gonna tell me?"

"Honestly this is something Nicki needs to tell you herself. I don't want to speak on her personal matters." he kissed Ethan on his cheek. He had calmed down, hearing his fathers voice was soothing to him. "Where are the girls?"

"Robert and Caiah are upstairs with them. That Zaria is something else, she is a girl of a million faces, just like her mama." Safaree stood.

"I'm going to go up and see them."

"You want me to take him?"

"No, i'll take him with me." he climbed the stairs, he heard one of the girls laughter come from Caiahs room. "Hey you two."

"Hey Safaree." Mr. Robert said.

"What up coon?"

"Hey Safaree." Micaiah was to busy playing with Daria to turn around, they were playing peek-a-boo. Zaria was grabbing her granddaddies hair.

"How are my two favorite girls doing? Have they been giving you a hard time?"

"Nope. I don't think they like quietness though." Micaiah said.

"Why you say that?"

"Well every time it gets...what's the word, still in the house, all of them begin to cry. But when it's chaotic, like when Ethan was crying these to were perfectly calm. When mommy and daddy had a disagreement earlier they all just sat there watching."

Mr. Maraj shifted in his seat at the last comment, Micaiah saw his discomfort.

"Sorry daddy."

Safaree was impressed  with Micaiahs observation, Nicki and him noticed this a week ago. There was a really bad thunderstorm and they had prepared for a restless night but all three had slept peacefully through the night.

"Well all they went through before they got here, they probably think chaos is normal." Safaree said. "Have they been acting hyper or jittery?"

"Safaree they are babies, all of them are jittery. And let's not forget they are Onikas kids, they are always trying to see what your doing. That one you have has been trying to hold his head up and he is only month and some days. Nicki was doing things most babies weren't doing until they were older."

"Okay well I was just checking."

"Is there a reason?" After what she had done he should lay all her shit on the table but he still felt the need to protect her.

"Naw, just been reading books. You know doctors have you looking for everything these days."

Micaiah was looking at Daria strange but she was also looking at him strange. Micaiah finally figured out why.

"She needs to be changed." he handed her to Safaree and took Ethan.

"Oh you can love on her why she clean but as soon as she poops you can't be bothered. Come on boo boo daddy will change you." he went downstairs to get the diaper bag. While changing her she made little spit bubbles.

Being around his kids seemed to calm him because lord knows he was on the verge of snapping earlier. They needed sometime apart, well at least he did. If he stayed it wouldn't be good for any of them. He hated to leave to leave his kids but it was in their best interest he did. He was coming back, he would never allow anything to come between him and them. He snapped Darias onsie back together. He tossed the diaper in the waste bucket in the corner, he wiped his hands with a wipe then rubbed some hand sanitizer on them before picking her back up. Went back to Micaiahs room.

"Hey Ciaiah can I borrow your room for a minute."

"Sure you want me to take one of them?"

"Naw I got them."

"Okay." he paused his game and left the room. Safaree laid all three next to each other on Micaiahs bed.

"Alright you guys listen to daddy. I'm going to go back to L.A. for awhile, not for too long. Two weeks maximum. I just need to get my head together. Me and mommy love you, but we are going through something." Safaree knew they didn't understand but it mad him feel better. "I will call you everyday and every night, okay?" he put his finger in Zarias hand. He felt a tear slid down his face. It was hard for him to even think about being away from his children, but to actually do it was even tougher. Zaria smiled at him kicking her feet. "I love you guys so much." He kissed each one on the cheek and stood to leave. His plane left in a hour. "Mama." he shouted.

Mrs. Maraj walked into the room a few minutes later.

"I'm getting ready to go."

"Are you coming bye tomorrow?"

"No ma'ma. I'm going back to L.A. for awhile."

"Business?"

"No personal."

"Whatever it is Safaree don't let it keep you from what matters most."

"Yes ma'ma." he kissed her cheek then left out the room. When he left Zaria started crying.

"It's okay, daddy won't be gone for to long." Mrs. Maraj said.

It took everything in him not to turn around and go back but he knew he had to get himself right. In a matter of hours he had so much anger built towards Nicki.

Nickis House

When Lauren and Candi walked into Nickis house they heard the sound of something crashing against the wall. They carefully walked around the corner. Nicki had a picture of her and Safaree in her hand she hurled it toward the wall, the glass in the picture frame shattered everywhere.

"Nicki what are you doing?" Candi shouted

Candi looked around the living room at the damage she had done. Nicki had successfully broken every picture of her and Safaree, broken anything glass she owned, except for the table her mother had bought her. She had kicked over Safarees lazy boy and it looked like stabbed it with a butcher knife repeatedly.

"Nicki what happened?"

"He left, and blamed everything on me."

"He left why, and blamed what on you?" Lauren asked.

"He said I was a bad mother." Lauren noticed Nickis words kind of slurred. She looked towards the mantle and seen a Grey Goose bottle half empty. She didn't know if Nicki emptied it but then again it doesn't take much to get Nicki faded. "He said we haven't been happy and some otha shit."

"Nicki well what triggered the argument?" Lauren asked. Nicki walked over to the mantel and grabbed the bottle and took a long swig from it. She twisted her face as the cool liquid rushed down her throat and burned her chest.

"He found out I was taking caffeine pills." she took another drink.

"Taking them for what? Wait those pills you been calling vitamins? Nicki you were taking them like six times a day. I knew it wasn't no vitamin you had to take that many times in a day." Candi said.

"What in the hell were you thinking Nicki?" Lauren walked over and snatched the bottle away from her lips and out her hand.

"According to him I wasn't thinking."

"What if you would have over dosed Nicki? Did you think about how the babies would be affected if they lost you? How your fans would feel and go through?"

"I gotta pee. Be back." She took off up the stairs.

"DAMN IT LAUREN I ASKED YOU HERE TO COMFORT ME NOT LECTURE ME!" Nicki yelled throwing her body onto the couch. She buried her face in her hands.

"You couldn't have possibly thought that. When you fuck up I tell you, and you have royally fucked up this time. Lauren sat next to her. "I don't blame him for leaving." Nickis head popped up.

"Just because I fucked up doesn't give him the right to say the fucked up shit he said. I am NOTHING like my father."

"He said that?" Laurens face softened, she knew that was a sore spot for Nicki.

"He called me a druggy. And said he prayed our kids didn't turn out like me."

"Nicki you didn't deserve that. I'm sure he just said it out of anger, he doesn't think that of you.

"Let's face it i have just destroyed the one great relationship I have ever had." Nicki sat and thought. "I fucked up Lauren." Nicki collapsed in her arms.

"It's okay Nicki." she healed her friend close and let her release.

*Are things going to get better? How do you feel about Safaree leaving? do you think it was a wise decision to go to LA? *Martha Voice* Oh dear, their in a bit of a pickle. Okay my darlings comment below.* HAPPY NEW YEARS BARBS!!!! MUAH

26 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :''''( ; Safaree was kind of right for leaving. NO it wasn't a wise decision to go to LA. : / but .. i guess.. :| - DeJaunnaxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FIRST MUNY'S STO1RY NOW YOURS. IDK WHAT TO FUCKING SAY I'VE HAD FIVE GLASSES OF WINE AND I'M PROBABLY FADED. SHIT MARTHA LA BETTA NOT TURN OUT BAD AND THEY NEED TO BE FIXED. OH YEAH LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT HIM CALLING HER A DRUGGY

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG nooooooooooooooooooo! :'(.Nicki need to make up wit her baby zaddy and they need to be cute again! post again soon!
    -TeamMinajVA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This chapter was really good! I think Safaree made the right decision to leave so that they both would have time to think and reflect on whats going on. I dont think it was a wise decision for him to go to LA o.O. hope you post soon!
    @SaveMeBarb

    ReplyDelete
  5. :'''''''''''''( I'm soddddddd!!!!
    Shxt got real and intense omggg!
    He shouldn't have compared her to her father or called her a bad mom :(
    He shouldve staaaaayed..well maybe not home..but he shouldnt be headed to LA.

    Nicki needs him now more than ever :/
    Im not here for the liddle lady drinking her feelings away though :/

    This is not good..fix them plz..fix Nicki *ugly cry* Overall great chapter..Post Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grrrrrr ugggghhhhh!! Why'd he have to leave!? I mean I know she shouldn't have been taking the pills in the first place. Come on now Nic look what you did. But the calling her a druggie was a low blow but she sure was acting like one not wanting to hand the pills over. GetItTogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was wrong for that comment that was a true low blow :/
    Nic wrong for lying cuz them shits are dangerous & I feel something Is about to happen to her cuz she's been poppin those please & she was just drinking liquor O.o I could be wrong hmmm & I wonder could her taking those pills effect the babies [googles]
    Post asap I'm anxious here

    ReplyDelete
  8. He needs to die right now. Not now, but right now. He called her a druggy. He said she was just like her father and was an addict. He said he prays they don't come out like her. Then left to go to LA. He must not think if she was a druggy why leave the kids with one. Nicki is going insane. Her lil self throwing stuff, flipping it over and stabbing it. This isn't looking so good. Fix it Martha. Overall this was an awesome chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah. That comment was pretty harsh. But I get where Safarees coming from with her harming herself and the babies. Won't the liquor affect the milk too? Pls make Nicki settle down. Happy New Years ✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. FIRST AWFFFF I VISUALIZED THIS WHOLE THING. THATS GOOOD! :)


    yo wtf!!! first dfreak awf... NIC shouldnt have been poppin so many, she shouldnt have even been TAKING THEM. She shouldn't have put so much pressure on her self. and she was acting like a druggy not wanting , and fighting about the pills.
    Idont think that Safaree should've left and went to LA. he shoulda just went somewhere , so he can be with his babies...*sobs* ... i hope nuffin happen to dem babies, like Nic come ooooooooon. she didnt even think about that like.... *sigh* .. and she still has to breast feed them, and like she drinking...oh yea that!!! I CANT BELIEEEEEEEVE, she broke awl their pictures and stabbed his lazy boy :''''''''''''( lmfao,

    Im glad Lauren was there, she is always there for ha. like ... and I have a feeling something is gonna happen to Nicki. like...



    and whats up with these hollering ass babies?

    and it was so cute when Safaree was talking to the babies before he left.

    POST SOOOOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He was right for leavin, but not right for sayin the horrid she he said to her. I also dont think it was a good thing for him to leave to LA... TEMPTATIONS to mess around and thats not good...hmmm idk where u are headin w/ this up and down roller coaster relationship Martha but zamn....fix em soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lmfaooooo no no no not you makin HB an addict...yes I do think SB was right to leave cus they need some time apart to get they minds righ... n not you makin her tear shit up lol I like this chapter n tha ones before keep up tha good work...@preezybaybe

    ReplyDelete
  13. No!! Safaree was SO wrong for that shit!! yes nicki shouldnt have been taken them but come on... i am SO mad at what he said!!! i would have been on his side if he didn't say that messed up crap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. POST VERYYYYYY SOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :'( Why did she have to lie about the pills. Safaree has every right to be upset with her. He's concerned about her health as well as the children. Now, him comparing her to her father's addiction was completely wrong! He shouldn't have said that. Now that I think about it... Ethan cries entirely too much. I'm thinking it DOES have something to do with the pills. Nic drinking & breaking stuff. Not liking this one bit. I definitely don't think Safaree should go to LA. I have a feeling that melanie's psycho ass is gonna pop up. As a matter of fact... I think we've already seen her, but didnt notice the sign. *ahem* Nurse. Anyway, I hope nothing bad happens to Nic or those babies. Please let them work everything out soon! He should be there with her & the kids. Like they havin problems too early... I want them to just enjoy parenthood. But I love this drama also. Thank goodness Lauren's there to comfort her!! Great chapter as usual! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The year is not turning out good already I just want 1 reletionship to be happy! And I think Ssadaree is over exaggerating I don't think it was that serious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This had me tearing up a bit. Safaree called Nicki a "druggy", and Bad mother. Safaree left her AND the babies :'''''( Likeeeeee Martha this so sad! This is like what happens in everyday life, I enjoyed that you put this in the story to show people. I hope that Nicki don't be addicted. Imma need her to rest and the Barbz can wait for the album. Please post soon Martha. *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  18. ._. LORDT. Safaree was wrong for comparing her to her father, and calling her a druggy. ;/ Him going to LA isn't a wise choice, although i get he has to think. Nicki should not be taking those pills AND drinking, but I love how Lauren's there and tells it like it is. Oh and Melanie better not try no shit.. CH- I hope they work it out.. :/ Post Soon Please!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Daammmn the story just keeps getting more better and intense! I DEFINATELY don't think this is something that's just going to be fixed & healed soon, it would need some time. Worried for Nicki's health and her kids but I can't wait to see how the next chapter plays out! Post ASAP and happy new years!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. ='''''''( Safaree did right to leave but zamn... I dont like the thought of him goin to LA. I wish he didnt say the stuff he said, it was so harsh. The poor babies.. like wth i hope those pills dont effect them. Im glad Lauren is talkin some sense into her.
    I hope things between them dont get to bad, i dont think i can take!
    U alaredy know u did good so post soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. ;ljgaf;khjklagjds;lkgjads;lkgdjklgsjg YOOO SONN. What just happened? Like... They were just fine .__. I didn't know he would take the caffeine things so seriously. Well.. not that it wasn't serious. But like i think he may have went a little overboard. He really destroyed her inside. Like i can feel her pain O___O. Like i really don't know what to say, they can't be broken up for good.. I know that. I hope things are going to get better, i don't really know. S/o to me not knowing they were in New York. Slow moment .__. I wish he wouldn't leave & go that far away...Like halfway across the country. What if something happens :( YO MARTHA YOU AIN'T NEVER EXPLAIN THAT NURSE. I'm still having fishy feelings about that....Over all good chapter. Post SOOON. I NEEDD ITT =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ain't this some shit! Safaree shouldn't went that far away to LA. Like he said b4, distance builds a wall between them. Good chapter! I love drama lmaooo
    -TEAMinajFlorida

    ReplyDelete
  24. WHOA WHOA WHOA... SAFAREE DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY ALL THAT HURTFUL SHIT!!!!!!!! I UNDERSTAND HE'S UPSET BUT THAT WAS A MEGA LOW BLOW COMPARING HER TO HER FATHER AND CALLING HER A DRUGGY :/

    I CAN'T WITH THEM NOT BEING TOGETHER AND HIM WALKING OUT ON HERE THIS SHIT AIN'T RIGHT THEY HAVE 3 KIDS THEY NEED TO BE THERE FOR!!

    CHILE I'M IN MY FEELINGS. SMH.

    PLZ FIX THEM SOON :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. WHAT THE HELL?!!!! OMG!!! This is just so sad..I never thought Nicki was so kut of control..like she took those pills MANY times a day..Safaree was FUMING!!!!!!!! This made me gasp a lot if times -puaz-

    I can't believe he left to L.A. for a week or two 4 days would be Okay!

    And WTF?! @ Nicki breaking everything?! AND. drinking?!!!!!!!! Like I never thought about tge fact it was affecting the babies too...but he should've never called her a druggy..He shouldve stormed out that house before he even said shit -smh-

    I got this feeling none of the babies is okay..

    I just can't comment anymore I'm SPEECHLESS

    ReplyDelete