Saturday, December 31, 2011

Late Night/Early Morning...

*Don't judge me! Enjoy!*

"Nicki, over here."

"No Nicki this way."

"HB, HB." she turned to see a couple of familiar faces.

"Hi Barbs."

"Nicki we have to move inside now." she gave him her death glare. "It's getting to hectic out here, i need to be able to protect you." Big John her new bodyguard explained.

"Fine. Barbs I will see you inside. Its Barbie Bitchhhhhh." she made a crazy face then went inside the establishment.

The Barbs


Do you think she will remember us.. I mean I know she noticed us but will she KNOW us?" Jessie asked

"I hope so. She said she only had memory loss from a month or two before the incident." Shonda leaned on Jessie. They had been in line for hours waiting and of course Nicki was late.

Safaree came out out of the venue 30 minutes later because he was bored.

"Where my coons at?" That's all team Minaj needed to hear, they went crazy. It was not only Team Minaj NY but ATL, Michigan, Chicago, New Orleans, and D.C. They were 40 something deep. "Damn y'all wasn't playin this time around."

"You thought this was fuh play play my nig?" he looked over at Candiqueen.

"You forever got something to say." he laughed. "I need to take a picture and show her, she is not going to believe this." he took out his iPhone and snapped a picture. "I'll see y'all inside."

Safaree went back inside showing his laminate to security. He went to the back of Best Buy to show Nicki.

"Yo Nicki I got something to show you." Safaree said still looking at the picture.

"Just go, I don't want you here." Nicki turned to leave.

"Nicki just listen please." he grabbed her arm.

 Safarees head snapped up at the sound of a familiar voice. Drake.

"Let go of me Drake." she twisted her arm.

"If you don't get you bitch ass hands off of her." Safaree ran up and was now chest to chest with Drake.

"I just wanted to talk to her."

"I don't give a fuck, what you wanted to do. If you ever touch her again i will put your ass six feet under."

"Is that a threat?"

"No bitch it's a promise. Now leave here and don't ever let me catch you anywhere near her again."

"Nicki we'll talk later." Drake walked away with his security behind him.

"I would like to see you try." Safaree yelled. He turned around to Nicki. "Did he hurt you?"

"No." she was holding her wrist where Drake had grabbed her.

"Let me see." she released her wrist for him to check it out. It was red but no bruising. "It's okay. What happen? How did he get to you?"

"I don't know. I had to use the bathroom but Big John was being prepped for later on so I told him I would go by myself. When I came out of the bathroom and started walking back he popped out of nowhere on some stalker, Micheal Myers type shit." she went from scared to mad. "Like who does he think he is, his ass should be locked up somewhere." she looked in the direction he went but he was no longer there anymore.

"You should have put him away when you had the chance." he clenched his jaw.

"What? When did anyone come to take my statement? They were supposed to come after I had the babies." he calmed down a bit and rubbed his face.

"They did Nicki, you don't remember. When they came you said he didn't have any involvement." she looked lost. "It's okay, we'll just get you more security. I shouldn't have left you." They began walking back towards the table she would be sitting at. "Big John let me holla at you real quick." Nicki saw the anger in his eyes.

"Safaree calm down please." she placed her hand on his chest.

"I'm just gone talk to him." he said kissing her forehead. He walked to a corner to talk. Her eyes stayer glued to them. She saw Safaree pointing her direction and got real close to his face. They both walked back to Nickis side.

"Sorry for not being there." he said then put on his shades and stepped back.

"It's okay." She sat down at the table her heels where killing her feet. "What did you have to show me?"

"Huh? Oh yeah look." he pulled his phone back out and showed her the picture. "They came from everywhere Nicki." she looked over the picture.

"Is that RBD? Oh lawd let me get ready for this child." She pointed to another girl. "She's from ATL I know but I can't remember her name. Can't wait to see them all again. You know what you should do, have them all pushed to a corner somewhere until the last person comes through so I can have more time with them."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Alright Nicki they are about to open the doors. Here is your basket full of Sharpies in different colors. They are going to put all the disabled people in front so they don't have to wait." Nicki shook her head in agreement to what Martin was saying. Nicki fumbled around in her purse looking for her pill box, once she found it she took a pill and sipped her water. Safaree wanted to know what the hell those pills where, so he had taken one out of her box and sent it to a friend that worked in a pharmacy. She should have it back to him by tomorrow.

"Okay I'm ready." she pulled out her silver sharpie out of the basket.

That Night


"And you wanted to take the babies." he laughed kicking off his shoes in the entrance to the house.

"I could have handled it." she laughed.

"A couple hours into it you looked drained." he watched her take her shoes off. "Come here." she walked over to him and he picked her up, carrying her up the stairs and into the bedroom. Safaree sat her on the bed.

"Thanks my feet are killing me. I'm glad mama kept the babies over night." She had something special planned for him. "I'm going to take a shower and all that jazz okay."

"I guess that's my hint to you want the room to yourself. I know when I'm not wanted. I'll go to my old room, I don;t have to take this." He got up and walked to the door. Nicki ran behind him and jumped on his back.

"I love you, shut up." She kissed his neck and jumped down. "Now go." she pushed him out the room. Nicki ran to the bathroom to start getting ready. After her shower she had to curl her real hair which was a process, but she knew he loved her hair curled so that's what she would do. She pulled out the new red bra and panty set she had just bought.

Two hours later she was slipping on her heels. She gave herself a once over in front of the mirror. She fixed the straps on her bra, then made sure the ruffles on the back of her underwear sat high enough as to not block her butt from his view. She slipped on her robe that stopped mid thigh and went to get to Safaree.

He heard her coming before she knocked on his door, he wondered why she didn't just open it like she always does. he got up and opened it.

"Oh shit." his dick immediately got hard. Her legs in those heels, which he had never seen before, looked amazing.

"Come with me." she took his hand and lead him down to her bedroom. He watched her butt jiggle with every stride. When he walked in it was like he got hit with a Chloe cloud, he loved the sent. "Sit." she pushed him onto the bed. Walking just out of his reach she turned with her back facing him and undid her robe. Letting it drop off her shoulders, she looked at his face and was satisfied at his reaction. He was smiling licking his lips. "You act like you haven't seen my ass before." she giggled.

"Not in those I haven't." he pointed. "It looks different in each pair of underwear you put on, always amazing but different." she shook her head and turning on her iPod on the surround sound speakers. She made sure her new favorite song Late Night/Early Mornings by Marsha Ambrosious was on repeat. "You gonna dance for me?"

"Shh you know I'm not good at this so let me concentrate." she smiled. She caught the beat and swayed her hips from side to side at first. Safaree watched the small of her back, he found that region of her body one of the sexiest. She bent over rolling her hips in a circle and looking back at Safaree. He was stroking himself through his pants, she could see the imprint of it on his leg which made her want to skip to the main event.

"Turn around babe." Safaree said. Shit, she thought. Nicki wasn't comfortable with showing her stomach. She figured she would turn out the lights before he could see her. She crossed her arms over her stomach and turned still dancing but blocking out the little bit of access skin, it was not really noticeable. "Move your arms babe." Nicki stopped moving and looked away from him.

Safaree hated when she go insecure. He needed her to know no matter what her body looked like he would love her just the same. He went to move her arms himself.

"No Safaree." she backed away. He stood up a bit and grabbed her waist pulling her to him. They wrestled but he eventually moved her arms. "Don't look." he stared at her face then kissed right above her belly button, and let it linger before moving to another spot and kissing her again.

"Don't ever try and hide your body from me." he kissed her again. "Your beautiful Nicki." She took a deep breath, pulling his head back she kissed him on the lips. Safaree slipped his tongue into her mouth and she happily excepted. She straddled his lap feeling his manhood under her thigh. He began kissing her breast she continued to hold his head. "I love you so much." she rocked her hips against him. He unclasped her bra in the front hurriedly pushing it from her shoulders. He licked and sucked on both her breast, biting a spot close to her right nipple. The sensation was amazing for her.

"Let me take care of you." she said breathlessly.

Nicki pushed him onto his back. She kissed all over his chest then down his stomach. Running her tongue over his abs she made eye contact with him, he was watching her every move.

"Lift your hips." she instructed. he complied and she stripped him of his pants and boxers. Her eyes lit up at his erect manhood. Grabbing it she stroked up and down making him moan. "Can I taste it?" she asked.

"Yeah go ahead." he licked his lips. Nicki moved his manhood to left and kissed the right side of his penis then added a suction sensation. "Fuck." he dropped his head onto the bed and enjoyed. Moving up to the head he slipped it inside her mouth then pulled it out, she licked down his shaft. Slipping it all the way in she went to work. Safaree lifted and moved the curls from around her face to watch her. "The things she does with her tongue." he thought. She came up for air. She stared at him while running her tongue along the side of his penis. "Do it." he said. She knew what it meant. Nicki deep throated  him, he loved feeling the back of her throat. She did that a couple more times and he had to stop her before he came. "My turn." she moved and laid on her back catching her breath.

"Now I get to taste you." Safaree said removing her underwear. She grabbed a pillow and put it under her butt and another to put under her head. Safaree loved how her hair fell around her face. "I love your hair like that."

"I know." she bit her lip. "Now eat."

Safaree kissed and licked her inner thighs, he made sure he left a few marks. Taking his tongue he licked her whole center then closed his lips kissing it, he loved that she had a Brazilian.

"Sloppy?" he asked putting his index finger inside her, watching her expression. She gave a deep sigh from the sensation.

"You know I love it sloppy daddy." she arched her back at him adding another finger. He flicked his tongue across her pearl. Nicki gripped his head tighter, it had been close to a year since they had done the deed so she was extra sensitive.

"Mmmm you taste amazing." he leaned his head to the side so she could see his tongue in action. "The things he can do with his tongue, damn." she thought. Nicki moved herself against his tongue causing more friction. Her legs tightened slightly around his head as her body jerked a bit, she loosened her grip but he wasn't done. Hooking his arms under her thighs he rolled over on his back keeping her mound against his mouth. She looked down at his face.

"Damn you look sexy in this position." she braced herself on the headboard and began riding his face. Two orgasms later she was ready for the main event. "Safaree let me ride a different part of you." she said in between breaths.

"Okay." she lifted from his face and looked from his nose to his chin, it was a glazed like a Krispy Kream Donut. She bent down kissing him and cleaning his face as she did it.

"I taste good." she grinned.

"I told you."

"We need a condom." they both said together then laughed. Neither was trying to birth anymore young for awhile.

"I have some she said." reaching to her side of the bed in her drawer. She pulled out a big box of magnums.

"Damn babe."

"I don't want to ever run out. I don't think we can blow through all these." she laughed opening the box and taking three out, just in case.

"We can sure try." he kissed her thigh. She ripped the gold package open and threw it to the floor. She placed the condom over him. She stroked him with the condom on the hovered her womanhood over it.

"Go easy, it's been awhile."

"Don't I always." he winked. she gave him a look then eased down on to him completely. "Hey they didn't mess up my fit."

"I've missed being with you." she leaned back using his thighs for support and rolled her hips slowly. "have you missed me?" he shook his head yes. "Say it."

"I've missed you. You feel so good."

Nicki laid on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist watching he pop her lower region up and down on him. Nicki sucked on his ear and whispered things to him in Spanish. None of it had to do with sex but he didn't know that.

"Whoa!" Nicki said. Safaree had bucked hitting a spot that made her left leg quiver. "Do it again." she waited for it again. "I like that." She turned to where she was in the reverse cowgirl position, Safarees favorite. She threw her head back in pure Ecstasy. Her body was winding, and curls flowed down her back, the perfect view for Safaree. And on top of all that he had a great view of her ass. She bent forward popping her ass again, this time he slapped it numerous times and gripped it. "Damn Safaree." he sat up pulling her body to him. He kissed her back while massaging her breasts.

"On your knees." he said in her ear forcefully. It turned her on, she did what she was told.

Safaree put her body like he wanted it, face down, ass up, and he pushed down and arched her back just right and slid inside of her. Nicki flipped her hair to one side trying to view what was going on back there.

"Why you being nosy?" he slapped her ass. She clenched her walls around him biting her lower lip.

"I'm going to come Faree."

"Go ahead baby."

"Harder...faster." she managed to get out. "I need to..." she didn't get to finish her sentence because her orgasm hit hard and Safaree came right behind her.

Both dripping with sweat collapse onto the bed not saying anything for awhile all you heard was heavy breathing.

"I love you." Safaree said pulling Nickis body closer to him and kissing her cheek.

"I love you to babe." they laid in silence. Safaree played in her hair. "Tell me a poem."

"What?"

"Tell me a poem."

"Rose are red pickles are green I like your legs and what's in between." they both laughed.


"How romantic." she said. "We need to shower. And I need to tell you something."


"Yep." he kissed her breast then her lips. "After round two okay." he sucked on her neck.


"Okay Faree." she said as if she were defeated, his tongue was like kryptonite.


Next Day


"No Martin I said the Lilies go to my mother and the Cherry Blossoms go to Safarees mom." Nicki was in her silk pajama pants and matching tank. She had been up for about an hour on the phone taking care of business. Safaree stirred in the bed. "NO! Martin." 


"NICKI!" Safaree yelled. She quickly walked out the room so she wouldn't disturb him.


"Martin I said the lockets where to be gold not silver." she went in and Ethans room and sat in his lazy boy. "Yeah that should be it for today. I'm taking a day off so do what I asked then you can do whatever, don;t call this phone unless it's an emergency." she hung up. She sat thinking, last night she had been so ready to tell Safaree but he wouldn't let her body rest, and who was she to tell her man no. By the time they were done sexing each other, showering and eating she was too tired to say anything. But she knew she needed to tell him, now was just as good as time as any.


Nicki walked back into the room and seen that Safaree had put on his PJ bottoms and was reading a letter. She looked at the dresser and noticed the the mail had been scattered out.


"Oh you found your letter. What's it say babe?"


He gave her the death glare. "You been taking fucking Caffeine pills Nicki?"




*Awwwwwww shit now! lol So I feel like I tapped into my Zane Flow, what you think? So what do you think of this chapter? Don't judge me, they needed to get freaky it has been a nearly a year! Y'all freaky fuh reading it! *mushes your face* Go comment!*


I Love this song! Take a listen.



20 comments:

  1. BIIIIITTTTTCHHHH YAS!!! IM HERE FOR NICKI BEING EXTRA SEXY!! AND IM HERE FOR SAFAREE SHIT SHOWING BY HIS LEG!!!!! YOO HE BIG AS HELL!!! AND IM HERE FOR THE SENTNECE "THE THINGS THE TONGUE DO TO ME" THEY MOD CUTE! AND NOW THIS GIRL IS IN TROUBLE CAUSE SHE TAKING CAFFINE PILLS! GOOFY LOLZ!! AND THE STEAMY PART LAWD!!! BUT I LOVED IT! POST SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They cute ! Here for them sexin each other out ^.^ | Kay so is that what she was gon tell him before he found out. ? Welp she about to be in some heat her zoddynis MAYUD. Post ASAP k thanks :p
    Pe: & yes you was on ya Zane shit lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao You got your Zane flow. I enjoyed when Nicki was saying that poem to Safaree. :) butttttt Drake crusty ass was touching Onika, oh hell naw. But I'm cool Safaree handled it (; I enjoyed it Martha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this chapter!! They couldnt get enough of each other! Something tells me Nic had to tell him something different from what he found out . O.o please post soon !!
    @SaveMeBarb

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY is Drake showing up on sum creeper shit?! Gosh he's such a pain in the ass!

    BUT GWERL... GWORL... *smacks lips* MISS BITCH?!?! CAN WE GET INTO THAT SEX?! CHIIIIIIIILLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAASSSSSSS... Zane flow on deck!!!! lol.
    The lil code words they have and knowing exactly what to do when it's said >>>>>>>>>> YAS MA'AM GIRL I lived!

    LMFAO at Safaree asking her why she being nosy cuz she was tryna see during the backshots

    Ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooo he knows about the pills!!!!! OHMYGAWD SHIT IS BOUTA GET REAL!
    Was this what she was gonna tell him?... WHY do I feel like this isn't what she was gonna tell him?

    Lawd it's about to be drama!

    POST SOON.

    Loved it nonetheless.

    PS: That Marsha song is my jam too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah. did not see that coming. no pun intended. Some shit bout to pop off. he found them pills. i don't know whether to call this a chap or dramatic sex scene. lol either way it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SEX SCENES ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY, I AIN'T MAD!! LMFAOOOO but i really want to know why the hell is she takin those pills, im anticipating that news...and FYI i think ima reread this...not just for the sex scene, duh....OVERAL I ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER THANKS FOR FINALLY POSTING, IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS SHEESH ;/ POST SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and Drake need to be put in jail nowww! like NOW! i hope she reconsiders

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah you was on ya Zan shit and ion even read those books lol I'm assuming she was gonna tell him about the pills before he found out. Well she shoulda been told him and shouldn't have been taking them in the first place. So next role next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lmfaooo @ Trebble's Comment!!!! THIS CHAPTER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this Was Cute && You Da Freak!! Cute, Post Soon! Oh, && S/O To TEAMMINAJDC Being In There! My Album Better Be Signed Too! Lol, Post Soon! Muah! - @PROUDnika

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHHHHH LORDT! ya Zane flow was EVERYTHING. they are the cutest. but ummmmmm Drake ass need to get ghost before i have him six feet under myself! okay, back to the cuteness...the fact that he said 'round two' and then Nicki mentioned that it had been AWL night has me over here cryinggggg. lmfaoooo && im here for them usng a condom cuz they asses dont need no more kids! hahahaa im glad they got a night to themselves though.they cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1st let me start off by saying Late Nights/ Early Mornings came on tv as soon as Nicki turned it on, Lmaoo!!! I was like :0 :0

    Drake be mad stalkerish w/Nicki, like GET A LIFE!!! I was just as upset and frustrated as Safaree when Nicki said something about him being locked up, but I also felt bad bcuz she didnt remember saying he had no involvement in what happened.

    Nicki got her a new set mmhm..gettin all cute for her man!! They some freaks, but it was time!!
    "The things she does with her tounge"
    "The things he can do with his tounge, damn."
    ^^^^^^^^ That was cute, LOL!!
    Lmao @ them saying, "we need a condom." At the same time.

    That poem was cute and funny!!

    Round 2 Safaree??? Grrrr I wanted to know what she was gonna tell him.
    I wonder if it was about the pills..hmm *thinks*

    Wellll he found out :/ Nicki is about to be in some deep shxt D:

    You and your cliffy's Aaaaaaah, but u gotta love em!!! I wanna know what is about to happen *pouts* LOL loved it, Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhhhh -___- safaree mad -___- and hb need to get it together lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. you've tapped into your zane flow. but ohh laawwdddddddddd! draammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D> lmaoooooo ; this was cute.. the sex scenes are the best parttt!lol (: - DeJaunnaxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. But tha fact this chapter made me horny is jus amazing lol fuck yea you hopped n yo Zane flow haha...n not SB immediatly gettin on hard ha...n yes for Nic bein sexy af...@preezybaybe

    ReplyDelete
  16. :o Faree boutta shoot a mothafcka in the ass. Lmao. Jk, But :o the finally ^_^ yeahed. Safaree found out what Nicki was gonna tell him? I don't think thats what it was..Well, i'll find out sooo. Great chap POST SOON ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why is Drake even trying to talk to Nicki..like nigga get lost -_-
    Aww is cute how Nic complains bout her body and he tells her it's perfect
    That sex scene >>>>>>>>>>>>
    Round 2 and all dat
    Zane flow on point. Lool

    Safaree is angry Oop! she shouldn't been takin those..

    ReplyDelete
  18. SB got the cuka roll!!!!! A whole year and no sex. He finally smashed!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so not here for Drake ass -_- I wish Nic wlda jus let his ass get locked up. fuck his dragon ball z lookin ass poppin up for?! Ain't shit to talk about! GWOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRLLLLL!!!!! They was getting it crackiiiiiiiinnnnn' u was def on ya zane type shit. O_O CAFFEINE PILLS?!?! WTF NICKI?! -___-

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo She said I taste good!!*Falls tf out* Whew Lawd!! that was the hilight of this chapter @Toya_SoSo_Trill

    ReplyDelete