Friday, December 23, 2011

Persuasion....

*You Love me. lol Enjoy!*

As weeks went by Nickis memory was coming back and she was slowly remembering things. Safaree was still uneasy about leaving her alone with the babies. He never felt she would hurt them but to the girls she just wasn't as attentive as she was with Ethan.

Nicki had been in the studio and shooting videos for a couple of songs nonstop since she got the clearance. She  was getting her rest but it's still not enough. She had been taking caffeine pills to stay awake, she was sick of everyone asking her if she needed a break. She had something important to tell Safaree but didn't want him to freak out, and go over the top. She had so many things going through her head but the thing that was at the front of her mind was food at the moment.

"Terrence what's on the catering table?"

"They have everything. Your fav is over there, popeyes."

"Oooo is it the spicy kind?"

"It's mixed." Nicki slipped on her uggs and hopped up rushing to the table. She grabbed a plate and grabbed a leg and a thigh. She glanced to the left and caught a glimpse of the carrot cake. She grabbed a big slice of that and went back to the couch where Terrence and Day were sitting.

"Are you supposed to be eating that?" Day asked. Nicki remained silent.

"Silence means she know she not." she yawned then put another piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Do you need a break?" Terrence asked.

"No Terrence, I don't." she picked up her phone.

@NICKIMINAJ
What ya doin Barbs? Terrence is making me eat Chicken and Carrot Cake. He knows I'm not supposed to eat this stuff.


"Why do you lie?" Terrence asked staring at his phone. Nicki laughed.


"Hey sexy." Nicki heard in her ear and smiled.


"I don't think my man would appreciate you being so close to me."


"Mmm then I guess we better not get caught then." Safaree kissed her neck.


"Y'all so nasty."


"Yeah get a room." Day said getting up and leaving to go clean her brushes. Terrence followed behind her.


Safaree sat next to Nicki pulling her into his lap, her feet were dangling. 


"Gimme some." Nicki took a piece and put it in his mouth.


"What are the babies doing?" 


"Sleeping. Your mother said Daria was a little fussy today."


"She probably wasn't holding her right. She is such a little picky ladybug."


"Like her mommy."


"I'm not picky sir." she sat her plate down. "So what do you wanna do when we get out of here?" she put her arms around his neck and laid her head on his chest.


"It's going to be close to four, there is nothing we can do."


"I can think of a couple of things." Nicki sucked on his earlobe. They were towards the back of the establishment so they couldn't be seen. She kissed on his neck, trying to leave a passion mark.


"Nicki why are you doing this here." he put his hands on her waist. They hadn't had sex in nearly a year. Yeah they didn't it one time during the pregnancy but it wasn't how they usually get down, so neither counted that night.


"You haven't touched  me since I've been home babe, is it because of my weight?"


"Nicki you are not big. You have been working out like crazy since you have been home, so stop. We both have been busy but as soon as we start our break, you betta believe this ass is mine." he bit the top of her breast.


"Ow Faree." she giggled. "That's going to leave a mark. Now Day is going to know what we were doing back here when I ask her to cover this up with make up."


"I'm sure the one on my neck is way worse than yours. Let me kiss it and make it feel better."


"NO! Get away from it." She tried getting up but he had a tight grip on her waist. She now had her back to his chest.


"Don't go. Stay until this goes down." She felt what 'This' was under her butt. She looked back at him with her eyes wide. "Don't give me that look, you did this on purpose."


"I'm sorry." she shifted.


"Don't move Nic, damn." his Manhood was now right in between her  butt cheeks. She thought she would have a little fun with him.


"Don't do what? This?" she slid down a little in his lap. Safaree was doing his best not to rip her clothes from her and take her right where they sat. "Or  this?" she glided her butt back towards him.


"Nicki go." he released her hips. he figured 'This' would go away quicker without her on top of it.


"No I'm comfy now." she giggled.


"No you think what you're doing is okay and it's not. Go talk to Day or something."


"Don't quote  my shit against me Nigga." she got up and looked down at his erection. "Damn shame that's going to go to waist."


"Nicki we have to get your wig on, so come on and stop flirting with Safaree."


"Gotta go babe." she turned and left him. He sat with a pillow over his lower region for a good 15 minutes before he got up and went to watch Nicki on set.


40 minutes later they were waiting on the next set up, Nicki was laying with her head in Safarees lap napping. He was on twitter messing with the Barbs. Safaree looked up to see the Director signalling that they were ready for her.


"Nicki wake up." she stirred but didn't move. "Come on Nic wake up."


"What for Safaree, I'm tired." she mumbled.


"You have one more shot then i will take you home and put you to bed." she popped up quickly.


"Shit, how long was I sleep?"


"Only 20 minutes." she stretched.


"Can you hand me my purse and water." He grabbed both placing them beside her.


Nicki opened her pill case and grabbed a Caffeine pill and swallowed it with her water. Safaree had never seen that pill before today.


"Nicki what kind of pill is that?"


"It's just a vitamin babe." she kissed his lips. "Does my breath stink?"


"I love how you wait till after you kiss me to ask if you have dragon breath."


"Oh you love me shut up." she slipped her heels on her feet.


"That don't mean I want to smell your hot ass breath."


"My breath is not hot."


"Not right now." She flipped her hair and walked away with her hose turned up in the air. "Such a drama queen."


--


2.14.12 [4 a.m.]


@NICKIMINAJ
Rise and shine Barbs. *Jumps on all your beds* Guess what today is? Guess, guess, GUESSSS?


@SCAFFBEEZY
She is literally standing in the bed tweeting y'all. It's to early for this Ish. *Pulls her back down under the covers*


@NICKIMINAJ
Well I'm tucked back in Barbs, I'll tweet again when I get back up. MUAHHH!


6am


"Can we wake up now?" Nicki whispered in Safarees ear.


"You can, what time is it?"


"6:05"


"Wake me up in a hour." He rolled over and threw the covers over his head.


Nicki got out of the bed and took her shower. She threw on some of Safarees sweats and his t-shirt then checked on the kids. She excepted that she had children and tried to make the best of the situation. Her full memory of the birth hadn't come back yet. She had always loved children so it wasn't hard for her to become attached to the children. They were getting bigger. She leaned over the girls Crib and seen that Zaria was up.


"Hey mama. How long have you been up?" she picked her up from out of the crib. "Why didn't you let someone know you were up, you could have kept mommy company?" Nicki kissed her cheek and Zaria cooed. "Baby girl you stink." Nicki laid her on the changing station and cleaned her up.


"There you go, all clean." Nicki sat in the glider. "Do you know what today is?" she stared at Zaria and Zaria stared back. "Well since you want to be a DIVA and not speak I'll tell you. Today is the release of mommies second album." Zaria smiled showing her gums. "I know, I'm excited too." Zaria reached for Nickis breast. "That's all you do is eat." she gave her access to her breast and she latched on. "Well back to my story. I'm going to try and talk daddy into bring you guys with us so the barbs can meet you. Who are the Barbs you ask? Hmmm.... They are a group of people who love mommy and daddy very much. They are kinda like my babies as well, they are very spoiled. Kinda how you are going to be." Zaria scrunched up her nose. "Don't wrinkle your nose at me missy, you are going to be spoiled. I can already tell your going to be a daddies girl. And he is a sucker for a pretty girl with long eyelashes. I should know don't you think?" they looked at each other again. "That's what I thought." Nicki saw movement in the crib. "Looks like sissy is up. Are done so she can eat too?" To Nicki it looked like Zaria rolled her eyes then shut them and continued eating. "You are so rude." She stood up and looked in the crib, Daria had her fist in her mouth. She just laid there quietly.


A couple of minutes later Zaria had been burped and put in her rocker. She picked up Daria and resumed her previous conversation.


"So what do you think mommy should wear today? Should It be something simple?" she looked and Daria kind of squinted her eye. "Yeah I know, nothing about mommy is simple. But what to wear D-Baby? Let's go raid my closet." she looked over at Zaria who was passed out. "You think She will be okay for a few minutes?...You don't care as long as your eating. Let's go check on your brudda, then we can have girl time." They checked in on a sleeping Ethan then went back into the bedroom. "Shh we can't wake up daddy. He still has 15 more minutes to sleep. You'll learn he likes to get every minute he can." In the closet the pair went through a couple dozen outfits, finally settling on two. They would get Safarees opinion when he woke up. Nicki looked back down at Daria. "Well when did you fall asleep on me? You can't hang just like your sister. Time to put you back down." she fixed herself then walked back out the closet, she looked over at the clock it read 7:11.


"Safaree babe." she said startling Daria. "Mommies sorry." she bounced her a little while walking towards Safaree and nudging him awake. "Babe it's time to get up.'


"I am up." he stated with his eyes still closed and body still wrapped tightly in the covers.


"No get out the bed. I'm not leaving you alone until you are standing in front of me." She poked him in his side, messed with his ears, and slapped him on the butt. Finally she went to the bottom of the bed and moved the comforter, exposing his feet. She began tickling his feet he moved them quickly.


"Stop."


"Well wake ya ass up then we have things to do today." Safaree slowly rose from the bed and walked toward Nicki stopping in front of her rubbing his eyes. "Aww my other baby." she poked her lips out for a kiss.


"No I haven't brushed my teeth yet."


"I don't care, gimme my lips boy." he shrugged then planted a kiss on her lips. "Now take your daughter and burp her while I go change and feed your son." She watched Safarees big frame cradle Daria and walk out the door. She made up the bed then headed towards Ethans room. Just like she had found the other two, he was wide eyed and quiet. "What is up with you three, yall don't make no type of alert sounds." she picked him up. "Hows mamas baby?" He tried lifting his head but failed. "Look at you, trying to be all strong but chile that head of yours is to big to be trying to lift." she changed him then sat in the lazy boy and propped her feet up on the foot rest. "So you hungry to? I know you are, here." she watched him feed. "So we have to think of a way to get Daddy to agree with taking you three with me. Any suggestions?" she looked at him but he was focused on eating. "Your absolutely no help sir, at least your sisters gave input." she kept staring at him. "Maybe I can make him a really great breakfast. And he'll be happy and full and I'll give him my cute and innocent face then ask him. You think that will work?" he grinned showing his small dimple then went back to eating. "We brainstorm good together sir, thats why your mamas little man." Nicki drifted off into her thoughts then she heard and felt Ethan throw up. "This is so not cool little one." she grabbed his cloth and cleaned both of them up. She laid him on the changing table taking off both her shirt and his onsie. "Your just gonna be around here like your daddy, in only your underwear." she sat him in his swing and sat with him until he fell back to sleep.


Nicki found a new shirt and headed down stairs to start breakfast while Safaree was in the shower. She looked around her kitchen and tried to figure out breakfast. She decided on making him a breakfast burrito with ham, sausage, bacon, eggs, cheese, and green peppers. With a side of fried potatoes, he would be in heaven since she never let him eat this way. She figured if she couldn't eat it then he needed to suffer with her!


Twenty minutes later Safaree came down stairs after checking on the babies, all which were still sleep. he sniffed the air and smiled.


"Pork." he said with a smile. He went into the kitchen and seen Nicki from behind trying to get his pants to stay over her hips. "Damn you look sexy, I love it when you wear my clothes."


She turned around, "You don't look bad yaself. Your son looks like you right now."


"I seen him. Got his little bird chest all exposed."


"What? My son got pecks." she stuck her chest out and flexed.


"Deflate your chest girl. What you cooking up?"


"Food. Go sit down. Do you want coffee, orange juice, or apple juice?"


"Apple." he sat down waiting on whatever she had cooked him. Nicki finished wrapping the burrito, it was huge, and sat it on a plate. Along side a English muffin and strawberries. She walked over and sat it in front of him.


"Enjoy and don't forget to say your grace."


"You're not joining me?"


"I ate as I cooked." She started to clean up the kitchen.


"This is good babe. You never cook like this anymore, not unless you wan--" he stopped then looked at her. She looked up at him. "What do you want Nicki?" She realized she was going to have to put in a little more work. She sauntered over to him and straddled his lap.


"Why do I have to want something to cook my man a good meal?' she picked up a strawberry and placed it between her teeth and leaned in for Safaree to take it, which he did. Resulting in a quick lip lock. "I just want you to be well fed for today because we both know from the last CD signing to day is going to be a hectic day." she picked up his burrito and put to his mouth for him to bite. "I felt you deserved a breath from all the healthy food, so I gave you the kinda of breakfast you love." she kissed him again.


"Okay, I believe you." he sipped his juice.


"Safaree." she kissed his cheek.


"Hmm?" he placed another strawberry in his mouth.


"I was thinking while you were sleeping." she kissed his neck while feeling up his body.


"About?"


"Well I wanted to take the babies out with us today, since they haven't been anywhere besides the doctors since they came home from the hospital."


"Nope."


"Why not Faree?" she licked his ear lobe.


"Because they are not ready to be around a whole bunch of people. Especially since it's cold outside and there are so many viruses floating around. No, you will not subject my babies to that."


"Our babies." she sat up and pouted. "Nobody is going to touch them SB, I want people to see my...our kids. Pweaseeee?" she hugged his neck.


"Nicki no, so if this whole unhealthy breakfast was to get me to say yes, then it has been a big epic fail." he said smiling.


She refused to let him know that was the reason. "That's not why I made you the damn breakfast Safaree." She got off his lap. He took another bite of his burrito.


"Well thank you then, it was very thoughtful of you."


"Mhhm. Clean up this mess when your done." She left the kitchen sad her plan didn't work. She peeked in on Ethan she seen that Safaree had put on another onsie. She was going to bathe them but since they are not going anywhere anytime soon she would let auntie Lauren and auntie Candi have fun with that.


Nicki went to go get ready for Terrence and day to arrive. She would let them collaborate on which outfit she should wear, since Safaree was being a jerk. She took a caffeine pill then sipped her bottle of water. She laid in her bed and tried to get mentally prepared for the mayhem known as, Team Minaj. 


*Hope it's going how you want it to go. If not, well...you'll be okay! lol Comment below. Tell me how you feel about her relationship with the babies. Do you think she is really growing a bond with the babies or do you think she is forcing herself to have one? What do you think she needs to ell Safaree?*

23 comments:

  1. Caffine pill? throughout this whole chapter she been takin one, it is kinda scarin me, i hope she slows down with that.. Besides that this was a crute chapter.. i like how they tease eachother and than Nic really thought she was goin to get her way but didnt lol ! thanks for postin again Martha <3 -love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My Babies! ^_^ Lol At Nicki Jumping On The Bed! She Cute! Cute Chapter Baby! Thanks For Posting! Post Soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chapter was EVERYTHING!!! 1st I'll star off w/ what I think she has to tell Safaree. Does it have anything to do w/ Mel...I mean..whoever was in that room w/ her??? I think it's something along those lines, but idk...
    Nicki's relationship w/ the babies..idt that she's really forcing herself, but actually trying to make an effort w/ them. I luved luved luvvved when she was talkin to each one of them! That was sooo cute!! :')

    Lmaooo those lovebirds!! Nicki tryna get down on set, given Safaree "personal problems" and everything!!
    Ugh, she keeps takin those caffeine pills, u sure those are legit caffeine pills...idk :/
    Nicki thought her plan was gonna work, LOL! Safaree wasn't goin for that!

    Amaaazing chapter!!! Thnx for the post! ^__^ muah :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think Nicki may be addicted to the caffeine pill! I Loved it tho! I wanted the babies to go with them :( Great Chapter! Post Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this chapter!! I'm glad she is connecting with the babies more. I wish she would have been able to take the babies with her :/ but I guess he have a good reason for saying no ! Hope you update soon :)
    @SaveMeBarb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the bond is natural! She needs to stop taking the pills. She needs to rest. I think she needs to tell Safaree that...idk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Idk what Caffine pills really do but I have a feeling if she keeps taking them like this something bad is gonna happen. Idk what she has to tell Safaree but I wanna know! Is it abkut the pills? Or how she really feels about the babies? I feel like she is getting a bond with them but I feel it may be more forced than natural. But she was about to say "my children" at the end so maybe that's a step closer to claiming them fully too idk. But the moral of the story iss imma need her to chill out with these pills and tell Safaree whatever it is important that she needs to tell him ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No more cafine pills! she's going to freakin CRAAAAAASH! & if she does i want ha to have a collage flashback from the kidnapping up untill the delivery! make ha remember ... shed some tears & wat not .. kayy BYE ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think her bond with the babies is growing naturally and it's cute and look at SAFAREE being the great daddy but SB needs to check out those pills she's been taking cause if she's not careful she's gonna over dose but anyways I loved the chapter it was cute and yes w do lov you for updating so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK I lied! THIS chapter is by far my favorite! They just keep getting better by the second!!
    I think it's good Nicki is trying to build a bond with her children but I know it won't be the same until she remembers them, which is hopefully soon :/
    Idk what she has to tell SB but hopefully it's about those damn caffeine pills that she needs to stop popping lmao! Anyways, your doing amazing. Your writing keeps me checking for a new chapter daily, so I can't wait to see what happens next! Post ASAP xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish she stop taking those pills I feel sumthing bad is gonna happen if she don't stop soon. IDK what exactly she has to tell Safaree but I hope it's nothing bad for him to freak out :/

    Awwwwwwwww I freaking adore the scene w/ the babies. I think she's naturally growing a bond with them. LOL Zaria & Daria can't hang.. I just love them so much *bites their cheeks*
    Oh Nicki didn't have to shade Ethan we know he got SB's dome LMAO. OMG he has dimples AND pretty eyes?! he's gonna be a honeydip when he gets older :)

    Nicki tryna con Faree with food to make him let her take the babies lol I see that didn't work.
    They are soooooooo freaking lovey dovey *happy sigh*

    Oh and shout out to them being nasty on set.. I didn't forget about that.. lil pervs lol.

    Thanks for posting twice in one day Martha. I freaking live for you and this story. It's my drug :)

    Hope we're getting another one day *bats lashes*

    LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WTH ima need Nicki to stop takin those damn pills, something gon happen I just kno it! Im happy she gettin better wit the babies, wen she talks to them it warms my heart =) I wanna kno wat she has to tell SB.. like WTH could it be!?!
    Great chapter, Post soon Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @MASHINGTONMINAJ

    OKAY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH ASJDKLASDKALSDJASDALSKDKALSJDLKAJSLKDJAKLS AAAAAAAAAAH AAAH AAAAAAH AAAAA.

    WHY MUST YOU MAKE NIC BECOME AWKWARD...

    WITH HER OWN KIDS D:

    you betta make nicki slip back into a freaking coma or somethin so she can get her FULLLL MEMORY BACK... yes yes I sed it she is forcing herself to be like.. loving with them WTF WTF WTF D: great writing,,, but the theme of the chapter was like :/

    :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''( WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII

    :( please make it all better :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent. Great chap. Nicki needs to stop taking those caffeine pills. I think those kids should stay home so the don't be exposed to the media as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OKAY! YESSS SHE GOT CLEARANCE!!! SHE ON DAT GRIND!!!!LMAOOOOOOOO YES FOR YOU INCORPORATING NIC'S TWEET ABOUT FRIED CHICKEN & CARROT CAKE!!! LMAOOOOO
    LAAAAAAAWD SHE WANT THE ZICK!
    THEY ARE SOME FREAKS! ESPECIALLY NIC! LMAOOOOOOO DEAD @ SAFAREE QUOTING RIGHT THRU ME!
    LMAOOOOO HE CLOWNING HER BREATH! THEY SO CUTE!
    OH SNAP! ALBUM RELEASE DAY! IT'S SO CUTE HOW NIC'S TALKING TO DARIA & ZARIA!
    SHE NEEDS TO LAY OFF THE CAFFEINE PILLS & GET PROPER REST...OR TRY SOME NATURAL WAYS TO GAIN ENERGY. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULT IN HER TAKING TOO MANY OF THEM & ENDING UP IN THE HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING. I'M LOVING HOW THE HAVE ADJUSTED TO PARENTHOOD. THEY ARE HANDLING IT QUITE WELL! ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish she stop taking those pills. I dont want her back in the hospital. Awwwwwwwwwwwww she is gettin more comforable with the babies. Lmaooooooooooooooo @ Safaree talking about ha breath. They are some freaks. She works so hard.She needs to get some rest.
    GREAT CHAPTER!!!!! Post Soon!!!! @FuckYeaItsMinaj

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww she a good mommy already..she need 2 stop taking them pills.. i waz rollin whenn safaree said i luv it how u wait till after u kiss me 2 see if ur breath stink...i waz lmao..great chapter post soon...oh and there's this new story i think its gonna be good juss copy and paste this link and it will take u to the story http://ilovenicki-sb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww she's bonding with the babies their so cute and lol at her asking for their opinions.. I think she needs to take it easy on the caffeine pills
    Before she crashes and sb needs to lighten up and let the babies meet TM.... Great chapter post soooooooon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok so she so thirsty to get back to work lol damn workaholic jk but this was a cute n funny chapter lol Nic cray thinkin cookin for SB was gonna get him to say yes ha her fault...@preezybaybe

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm late i know, i know i know. But i still wanna comment & give you feedback :p
    - First i'll start with Whoever was in the room in the last chap.. ^_^ Is that what she has to tell SB? Cause that wasn't no damn nurse i have a feeling in my gut that it was Melanie. & That those pills aren't caffeine pills .__.
    - I don't think Nic is forcing herself to love the babies, i really think she does, cause when she was talking to them that was genuine to me. So cute when she was talking to them <3
    - LOL, last thing when her & Safaree mm..mm on the set ^_^ Poor he.
    Great chap. *goes to catch up what else i missed*
    Xoxo !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm not cool with Nicki taking those pills whatsoever. As far as she and the babies she's always had a stronger bond with Ethan compared to the bond she has for her girls. Great chapter though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I learned a lot thank you
    you are really a good webmaster, you have done a well job on this topic!
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  23. a different thought track. I like your finesse that you put into your work. Please do move forward with more like this.
    I just added your blog to my blog roll, I hope youd take into consideration doing the same.
    Hey, I tpm 0.1 filter
    hydrogen water machine amazon
    ionic air purifier reviews consumer reports

    ReplyDelete