Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Somebodies Creeping....


OMG this took a lot!!! I ENJOY people!!! J

Nicki rolled over and slung her arm over Safarees stomach. This makes SB open one of his eyes. He looked around trying to figure out where he was at. He looked at the curtains and saw the sun shining threw them. He looked to the other side of the bed and saw a sleeping Nicki. He smiled from the memories of last night flooding his mind. He lifted the covers and saw she was still naked. He smiled. Nicki was aware of what he was doing.
“Stop staring at my nakedness you perv.” Nicki said Startling Safaree and snatching the covers and curling up in them.
“I’m sorry but now that I’m able to look at your body while your naked I don’t want to stop.” He said kissing her on her clavical. She smiled and opened her eyes. At some point during the night she had taken off her wig and let her natural free. Safaree tried to remember when it was. It was either when he had her against the wall or when they were on the floor.
“What are you thinking about?” Nicki asked seeing the puzzled look on his face.
“About when it was you took off your wig?” Nicki thought. It was either when he was hittin it from behind on the bed or when he had her on the dresser.
“I don’t know babe.” Nicki said giggling. She sat up in the bed pulling the sheet up with her covering her breast.
“Why are you covering yourself as if I didn’t just have my mouth all over you?” Safaree asked. Nicki looked at him shyly.
“I don’t know Safaree. I don’t just want to be all exposed. Look at you you’re still covered up.” Nicki said pointing to the covers across his lap. Safaree looked down and then he threw them away from him. Nicki raised an eyebrow. He had morning wood and they made her insides tingle. But she knew two reasons she couldn’t get it poppin with Safaree anytime soon. First was because they had just started this relationship and she never gave it up this early in it but She had so much built up sexual tension with him she had to release it. So she had to tell him it wasn’t happening again until months later. The second reason was since it had been so long for her and Safaree had not taken it easy after their first round which she didn’t mind at all but she was sore as hell in between her legs. She looked at him in the eyes.
“Safaree we have to talk.” SBs smile went away quickly. See he knew this was going to happen she thinks she made a mistake. He wasn’t going to let her do this. They were going to be together.
Walking around to her side and kneeling SB pleaded. “Nicki pleases don’t do this. This is the happiest I have ever been in a while knowing you are mine. Don’t take it away. I love you so much and I can’t see my life without you. If you are not sure about it now give it some time I know you will love me. Please just don’t leave me.” He grabbed her hands looking into her eyes. Nicki rolled hers.
“Boy ain’t nobody trying to break up with you. Fuck you jumping to conclusions for? Nicki said laughing. If you would let me speak I was gonna say that all though last night was amazing and what I needed that we can’t have sex for awhile. I want to get to know you better as a man and see you in an actual relationship role before I just give you my body. I know I did last night but that was nothing compared to what it could have been.” Nicki said that last part in a cocky tone and smiled. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom in her birthday suit. He looked at her stroll across the room. Safaree let out the breath he was holding. He was happy but he was also disappointed. He was happy she still wanted him but after what they shared last night he didn’t know if he would be able not to have Nicki in a sexual way. Nicki emptied her bladder then washed her hands. She then proceeded to brush her teeth. She walked back in the room and SB had put on some shorts and sat on the edge of the bed.
“So are you cool with that?” Nicki asked standing in front of Safaree still naked. He gave her body a once over and licked his lips.
“Hell naw I’m not cool with it look at your body.” He said pulling her to him. He slipped one of her breast into his mouth sucking and licking her nipple. Nick drew in a breath and grabbed his head.
“Safaree no.” She said but it came out as a moan. He stopped and placed his head on her stomach.
“But I will respect your wishes babe. But don’t expect me to like it.” Nicki laughed and pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply.
“I didn’t expect you to like it because I’m sure gonna hate it. That monster you have between your legs is a straight beast.” Nicki giggled.  Safaree looked at her and smirked.
“Yeah that’s what I’ve been told.” Nicki frowned.
“Don’t be talking about your other bitches while I’m naked in front of you Safaree.” Nicki said.
“Aw baby I was just playing.” He said kissing her again.
“Yeah whatever.” She said side eyeing him. She perked up. “Can you make some breakfast faree?”
“No because your mad at me.” He pretended to pout.
“No I’m not I was just playing see.” Nicki said hugging him really tight. SB laughed.
“Fine Dwarf what do you want?” since she wanted food she would let that slide.
“I want turkey bacon, egg whites, and cream of wheat.” She said.
“Yow ht do u eat that slave food?” SB said standing up.
“Hey that slave food is what produced these hips, thighs and ass you couldn’t keep your hands off of last night.” Nicki said turning around tooting her butt towards him. He watched intently.
“Well in that case I’ll make you as much as you want.” He said leaving the room. She laughed and went to take her shower. It was Saturday so they had nothing to do.
On the way down stairs Safaree noticed the couch was turned a  different way. He looked at the living room in its entirety and noticed it was all switched around. The chairs that usually were on the right side were now on the left. The table was moved to a different location. The paintings on the wall had been switched around. He wondered how Nicki did all that by herself. He shrugged and walked into the kitchen. He went into the pantry to retrieve the box of cream of wheat but it wasn’t there. Instead he found all of the plates. When did she do this he thought? He looked in all the cabinets and noticed everything had been moved around. H e was puzzled. Why didn’t Nicki tell me she switched shit around before I got down here? He again brushed off and went around the kitchen searching for everything. Ten minutes later her found all he needed and began making them breakfast.
Meanwhile upstairs Nicki was stepping out of her shower. She put her towel around her and walked into her closet to pick out something to wear for the day. She decided on some leggings but she didn’t know what shirt to wear. She thought about it then she got an idea. She walked to Safarees room and went into his closet and grabbed one of his button downs and went back to her room. She dried off and lotioned up. She put on her leggings and went to go fix her make up at her vanity. Once she was done with her makeup she put on the shirt she got from Safaree and put one of her belts around it. She walked into her bathroom to put her towels in the hamper when she was startled by something. There on her bathroom mirror written in her Pink Friday lip stick was: “Bitch if you think you can get away with this then you are mistaken. You will pay!” Nicki freaked. What the hell who could have possibly written this she thought. She backed out the bathroom and dropped the towel and ran to the steps. She heard SB in the kitchen. Then she thought maybe he did it. He knew how scared she was of things like that. So she went down stairs and pretended everything was normal. Though she was pissed he used her signature lip stick for his dumb prank but she would yell at him later for that. She glanced at the front room and stopped. When did he change the furniture she thought? And who told him he could. He was doing a little bit too much for a Saturday morning. She entered the kitchen and was about to ask him what was up but he spoke first.
“Well thanks for telling me you changed everything around in here and in the living room.” He said kissing her. “It took me forever to find the box of Cream of wheat. Warn a coon next time babe. I’m almost done.” Nicki stood and stared at him confused.
“Wait I didn’t change a thing in here and I thought you changed the living room around. I couldn’t possibly do that on my own you know that.” Nicki said.
“Well who did it then because I haven’t touched a thing in there Nicki?” Safaree said turning the bacon. Nicki thought that maybe he was trying to scare her like he did with the mirror thing in her bathroom.
“Safaree stop playing. Next you are going to tell me you didn’t write that message on my mirror.” She said chuckling and stealing a piece of bacon off a plate. She hopped up on the island counter and stared at him.
“Nicki what are you talking about I haven’t been upstairs since I came down here to cook.” She looked at him. He was serious. He ran upstairs to see what she was talking about. Then he came back down stairs with a look of worry on his face. She began to panic.
“Okay if I haven’t done anything and you didn’t do it then who did?” she said jumping down.
“I don’t know. Did you lock the door last night?” He asked her.
“You were the last one in.” She said.
“Well did you check after I got in?” Nicki looked at him like he was stupid.
“I was a little busy until the wee hours of the morning Safaree or did you forget?” She said with an attitude. He saw her point. They both passed out after their final round last night. He walked to the front door and sure enough it was unlocked.
“Check the security cameras Nicki.” She raced to the back room on the first floor and ran the cameras back to when Safaree entered the house. A couple minutes later they saw a man enter the house. They couldn’t make him out because it was raining so hard and it was dark. They hadn’t put the porch light on last night. They ran the tapes forward to an hour ago. They had seen the person leave. But now they had on one of Safarees fitted hats and their collar of the suit was turned up and they never looked up so they still didn’t get a clear image.
“Oh my god Safaree who ever that was here all night. Why we were sleeping, when we woke up.” Nicki was now pacing the floor. To say she was freaked would be putting it mildly. Safaree grabbed her and pulled her close to calm her down.
“It will be fine. First thing Monday morning I am going to call a security place and have them install one. Nicki for you to have Cameras and no alarm system seems backwards.” SB stated.
“Shut up.” She knew he was telling the truth. Her mother told her to do it a long time ago she just never got around to it. And besides he lives here too why didn’t her have one put in.
LLL
Drake watched them both freak when he was in the house. Nickis was the best. He recorded her reaction on his phone. He had watched over and over again since he had gotten home. He loved her but he was going to have to teach her a lesson. Safaree was not the man for her and he was going to show her that. There was way more to come.
 VISUALS
 
Nickis Outfit

SBs shorts

The hat the Creepe....I mean Drake took
*So how did you like it??? Comment please!*

9 comments:

  1. OOOMMMGGG THAT FREAK ME OUT !!!! UUUGGGHH DRAKE GET OVER IT NIGGA ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thats scary, I am not here for drake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Safaree is a trip! & so is Nic, s/o 2 those freaks!

    NakedNIKA >>>>>>>>>> X) [I can only imagine, lol]

    Yo wtf? This nigga is crazy! Flippin around furniture nd shit! Hahahahaha!

    Yoooooo!!! :O This nigga craaaaaazzyyyyy! Psycho! Lunatic! Mental!

    Drake needs help, like seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O m gee, noooo!!! D: I jus realized this wuz the last chapter!! Lol, u hafta post soon!! @ me when u do :) Plz & Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SB & Nicki are some freaks! And Omg! Drakes so thirsty. He better not do any thing to Nicki! -Flawlessbarb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Cameras & No Alarm? C'mon Nicki. Thats... A Lil.. Off. Anywhoo.. Good Ass Chapter. post Soonington.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG drake u creeper!!!!

    Drake dont u dare touch my nicki!!!

    dang can they not just be happy??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drake crazy af tho. Movin everything around n shit. Nd no alarm system Nic really?!

    And none of them coulda locked the door after they got in the house wow way to go guys way to go....

    ReplyDelete